“Another amazing vacation”

Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is the only gay guest house that we've stayed at while vacationing in Ft Lauderdale for the past 12 yrs, we have celebrated Birthday's, anniversary's and holiday's here. You start the feel an inner peace once you walk thru the front gate with all the privacy with the natural foliage and water features. The rooms have always been comfortable and roomy and they offer several areas if your wanting to be around the other guest or wanting more privacy. The main reason we keep vacationing here is the SERVICE, the owners and staff are amazing and have always exceeded our expectations.

Room Tip: The back row of rooms are quieter.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have stayed at this property several times, and have nothing but spectacular things to say. The owners and staff are so incredibly nice and attentive to every possible detail. The grounds are immaculate, the pool is a private oasis and the rooms are clean and very well appointed. I have stayed in several gay guesthouses around the US and abroad, and Pineapple Point is by my favorite. I am so eager to go back and continue to take more of my friends, as so many have already fallen in love with this property. Thank you to all of the boys at the PP for always making my stay memorable and leaving me ready to come back! I will see you all soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We spent a week at Pineapple Point this month as a treat to ourselves for a project we'd just finished. What a good choice it was. The relaxation started minutes after we unpacked. The room was absolutely wonderful, clean, spacious, and so inviting. The staff are all fantastic. They really seemed to love their jobs and to be genuinely happy to have us as guests. No detail was overlooked. The pool, the grounds, the quiet, friendly service. All are exceptional. I'm booking my return trip for February. I'm sure to need some relaxation by then. Many thanks to the exceptional crew running this 5-star resort.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent. Go for the upgrade and get a suite with a kitchen and living room. You...
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Pineapple is a brilliant place to just relax and enjoy the company of great guests and fantastic staff. The grounds are so well maintained and the whole place has a feeling of tranquility.
Guys, thanks for another splendid stay, we always enjoy visiting,
See you again next year,

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was an unbelievable trip and we really wanted to stay longer at this very friendly hotel. We booked a deluxe king room and were dumb-founded when on arrival were upgraded not once, but twice to the Two Bedroom Cottage - Room number 10. The room, the hotel, the surroundings and the staff were fantastic and I'm not really sure what else I can say about the resort. It is green, luscious and the pool and jacuzzi area and very welcoming especially at Happy Hour.

It wasn't particularly busy when we arrived but that suited us fine after a few days down in busy Miami but we did spend some time at nearby Wilton Manors where there are plenty of bars and restaurants. The hotel even has a guide of local eating establishments and points you in the right direction for the the best places to eat in Fort Lauderdale.

Big Thank you to Phil, Lincoln, Dennis and all the staff and we look forward to hopefully seeing you in 2014 - Kevin & Pedro

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Friends let me begin by saying this is my second time staying at Pineapple Point (July 2013). I love this place, I love the staff, I love to other clientele. So, when I was to return to Fort Lauderdale this week, I made the most heinous of sins in choosing another place to stay. My friend Chip, as always, walked the righteous path to the Pineapple.

After I spent a couple of nights at this other place I found myself with Chip at Pineapple (enjoying the ritual of the daily poolside happy hour) not wanting to return to the fires of the den iniquity I chose to make my temporary home. I sought redemption.

I liften my hands to the sky and shouted for mercy and freedom from opression. Then I asked Scott if there were rooms available and he healed my wicked ways by showing me the light and bringing me back to the Point in lovely room 4. Hallelujah! I have been healed and I've seen the light and shall never stray from my favorite destination in Fort Lauderdale. Pineapple Point is, hands in the air and testifying, the only place to be. I swear off my wicked ways and promise never to drift away from the righteous path. Pineapple Point is paradise in Victoria Park. I've come home again. To everyone at Pineapple Point thank you again for a wonderful time. Amen!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The staff were amazing and the place was just what i needed,
Quiet and comfortable with lots of extra things to help your stay special,
Breakfast was fab and happy hour was just a great treat,
I am now looking forward to my next visit,