“PERFECT VACATION”

Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
Saint Paul, MN
“PERFECT VACATION”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We spent a week at Pineapple Point this month as a treat to ourselves for a project we'd just finished. What a good choice it was. The relaxation started minutes after we unpacked. The room was absolutely wonderful, clean, spacious, and so inviting. The staff are all fantastic. They really seemed to love their jobs and to be genuinely happy to have us as guests. No detail was overlooked. The pool, the grounds, the quiet, friendly service. All are exceptional. I'm booking my return trip for February. I'm sure to need some relaxation by then. Many thanks to the exceptional crew running this 5-star resort.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent. Go for the upgrade and get a suite with a kitchen and living room. You...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
London
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Pineapple is a brilliant place to just relax and enjoy the company of great guests and fantastic staff. The grounds are so well maintained and the whole place has a feeling of tranquility.
Guys, thanks for another splendid stay, we always enjoy visiting,
See you again next year,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was an unbelievable trip and we really wanted to stay longer at this very friendly hotel. We booked a deluxe king room and were dumb-founded when on arrival were upgraded not once, but twice to the Two Bedroom Cottage - Room number 10. The room, the hotel, the surroundings and the staff were fantastic and I'm not really sure what else I can say about the resort. It is green, luscious and the pool and jacuzzi area and very welcoming especially at Happy Hour.

It wasn't particularly busy when we arrived but that suited us fine after a few days down in busy Miami but we did spend some time at nearby Wilton Manors where there are plenty of bars and restaurants. The hotel even has a guide of local eating establishments and points you in the right direction for the the best places to eat in Fort Lauderdale.

Big Thank you to Phil, Lincoln, Dennis and all the staff and we look forward to hopefully seeing you in 2014 - Kevin & Pedro

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Friends let me begin by saying this is my second time staying at Pineapple Point (July 2013). I love this place, I love the staff, I love to other clientele. So, when I was to return to Fort Lauderdale this week, I made the most heinous of sins in choosing another place to stay. My friend Chip, as always, walked the righteous path to the Pineapple.

After I spent a couple of nights at this other place I found myself with Chip at Pineapple (enjoying the ritual of the daily poolside happy hour) not wanting to return to the fires of the den iniquity I chose to make my temporary home. I sought redemption.

I liften my hands to the sky and shouted for mercy and freedom from opression. Then I asked Scott if there were rooms available and he healed my wicked ways by showing me the light and bringing me back to the Point in lovely room 4. Hallelujah! I have been healed and I've seen the light and shall never stray from my favorite destination in Fort Lauderdale. Pineapple Point is, hands in the air and testifying, the only place to be. I swear off my wicked ways and promise never to drift away from the righteous path. Pineapple Point is paradise in Victoria Park. I've come home again. To everyone at Pineapple Point thank you again for a wonderful time. Amen!

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The staff were amazing and the place was just what i needed,
Quiet and comfortable with lots of extra things to help your stay special,
Breakfast was fab and happy hour was just a great treat,
I am now looking forward to my next visit,

Collingswood, New Jersey
Reviewed October 16, 2013

After many referral to Pineapple point, my partner and I had to see what the excitement was all about. I have to tell you that the customer service was unequaled! I have never been to a place that treated you like a celebrity! The staff is amazing, and literally bent over backwards to insure a great time. Be it the turn down service or the cold towels poolside, to the beach bag they packed for us when we told them we were en route to Sebastian Beach! THIS PLACE IS A MUST EXPERIENCE!! Tell them I sent you!!

Room Tip: King suite #6 is the best with two entry ways!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 17, 2013

As always, our stay at Pineapple Point was a delight. The owners and staff are friendly and go out of their way to be accomodating. The grounds are well manicured and appointed as well. The suites vary as to size and location so a bad room simply does not exist. Special requests are handled quickly and without any problem. I especially enjoy sitting in the pool or hot tub and enjoying the surroundings. Guests have always been friendly and really fun We look forward to our next visit to Pineapple Point ! !

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms here and the staff will help you select one you will like.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends