“Eh.. Rather had went somewhere else.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #915 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2013

While our server was really nice... It took over an hour for our food so in the meantime we chowed down on our appetizers. I did have to ask for a refill. I ended up just asking for a to go box and leaving since I had to be somewhere. I would recommend going else where. Didn't seem they were in any rush to have your food out on time. Very disappointing.

1  Thank Dee99GT

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had not been to TGI Friday's in many years. The area I had been living in they closed down.
I wanted to try it again.
I sat outside and we were seated right away. The service was excellent. I know this may depend on who you get but we got the right person!
I felt the wait for the food was reasonable. I was just thinking I wonder if the food is coming soon and there it came.
I appreciated their $3 drink and appetizer specials
The food I got was tasty. The serving was a good amount.
There was one UNACCEPTABLE negative.....the bathroom was disgusting. There was paper all over the floors....it smelled...the soap dispenser was broke and actually had fallen off wall. How can employees was hands huh?? To me it did not match the rest of the restaurant that is why I was surprised. It looked like it had not been clean for a while.
I plan on contacting them about the bathroom and then I will try it again.

1  Thank kathy5836
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We were seated outside (inside was freezing) and had to wait about 20 minutes for aour drinks. The mojito was terrible. After having ordered it took about 30 minutes to bring the food. The burger was cooked medium whilst ordered well down, one of the steaks was well done whilst ordered medium and the other one was over cooked whilst also ordered medium.

Terrible place, lousy service and worse food.

1  Thank Dietmar G
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Waited over 20 minutes for server to finally come by, so I left and wont return ever. Sticking to the restaurants in my neighborhood of Lauderdale by the Sea. Place was not busy. I guess that says it all. Thursday evening was here from 7 pm to 7:25. Do yourself a favor and go to either Outback across the street, or Bonefish Grill next door.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have been going to this TGIF location for years. I have always loved it. Unfortunately, they remodeled the place and it now looks more like someone's grandmother's house, than it does the rustic atmosphere of the TGIF that we have all knowm and loved. If anything, they should have added some booths to the bar area in place of those high top tables. The new employee uniforms are also horrible looking. The General Manager was also let go two months ago, and he was a really great guy. The new GM seems really nice, but it is obvious that employee morale has gone downhill. All that being said; the food and service is still good. I will continue to go here, but I the thrill is gone.