As usual, we had another enjoyable, relaxing stay at the Royal Palms. Always clean, sparkling rooms, and always pleasant, accommodating staff. This is the only gay Fort Lauderdale resort we know of with a bar and grill on premises, which is convenient if you don’t want to head over to Wilton Manors (which is only a short $15 cab ride). There is also a fitness center and a spa on premises. RP offers free parking and free Wi-Fi. It is only a 1 block walk to the ocean. The Sunday afternoon Sunday Funday pool party, with live dance music DJ, is not to be missed whether you are staying at RP or not – it is open to all, with no charge for admission – as is the resort all week – there is no Day Pass charge to enjoy the pool, bar, grill and scenery. Our rate of $119 weekdays, $129 weekends was great in this land of $200+ rooms at other resorts. The beds are oh so comfy as well. We were excited to hear that RP took over the hotel next door, which offers rooms with a full kitchen, dining area and separate bedroom. The rooms will be renovated in the coming months, and we look forward to staying in this new addition in the future. Hats off to Philip, Brian, and the entire RP crew – they treat you like royalty at Royal Palms. We will be back – soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical sensuality meets chic urban design at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. Nestled in the seaside neighborhood of North Beach Village, the sleek, stylish and sexy 66 room resort creates an intimate oasis just one short block from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Stellar round-the-clock service and luxurious amenities such as a Bar, Grill, Spa and Fitness Center, all enhance the boutique-style enticement. The Royal Palms celebrates diversity by maintaining an all welcoming, atmosphere where creative minds and bodies can rejuvenate. We offer travelers who are twenty-one and older the opportunity to enjoy kids-free environments that encourage a higher level of relaxation. Following the mission of North Beach Village, you will be sure to gather feelings of love and happiness, while creating lasting memories of your time in this seaside destination. Play hard, rest well and indulge in all the Royal Palms and North Beach Village has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa