We stayed here after a cruise to relax and have an extra day of fun in the sun and am I ever glad we did!!! Our ship docked early in the morning and got there around 11 way before check in and were so nice by letting us check in early. Grounds were very well maintained only complaint was there are no elevators in this hotel and have to carry your heavy luggage up and down stairs. Our room was in very back building but wasn't that big of a hassle. Maybe a sexy bell hop boy with no shirt on would help this issue or a bell hop in general. We got to room and was very surprised how nice it was very clean modern design with a huge flat screen tv!!! Beds were comfy and ac worked well which was nice because ship cabin had lousy ac. We went to pool bar and had some drinks and appetizers and service and food were good. Drinks a tad pricey but expected at a hotel bar. The front desk staff was fantastic!!!! Being a hotel manager myself I really appreciated the above and beyond service!!! They were always willing to help you out to call you a cab, recommend bars and restaurants or anything else you may need. Guy even gave us some drink coupons for a few free drinks at local bars in Wilton which was only 15 min away!! We will definitely be back next year and have decided to stay here 2 days before our cruise next year and the day after!!! Can't wait to come back!!! Keep up the great work royal palms!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical sensuality meets chic urban design at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. Nestled in the seaside neighborhood of North Beach Village, the sleek, stylish and sexy 66 room resort creates an intimate oasis just one short block from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Stellar round-the-clock service and luxurious amenities such as a Bar, Grill, Spa and Fitness Center, all enhance the boutique-style enticement. The Royal Palms celebrates diversity by maintaining an all welcoming, atmosphere where creative minds and bodies can rejuvenate. We offer travelers who are twenty-one and older the opportunity to enjoy kids-free environments that encourage a higher level of relaxation. Following the mission of North Beach Village, you will be sure to gather feelings of love and happiness, while creating lasting memories of your time in this seaside destination. Play hard, rest well and indulge in all the Royal Palms and North Beach Village has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale