I would highly recommend staying at the royal palms. The staff is beyond helpful, always polite and attentive, and genuinely kind. It's so nice to stay at a gay resort that is classy, clean, and a stones throw away from the beach, but also has a pool and a bar. Jeremy and Brian were absolutely fabulous... The cherry on top of a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical sensuality meets chic urban design at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. Nestled in the seaside neighborhood of North Beach Village, the sleek, stylish and sexy 66 room resort creates an intimate oasis just one short block from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Stellar round-the-clock service and luxurious amenities such as a Bar, Grill, Spa and Fitness Center, all enhance the boutique-style enticement. The Royal Palms celebrates diversity by maintaining an all welcoming, atmosphere where creative minds and bodies can rejuvenate. We offer travelers who are twenty-one and older the opportunity to enjoy kids-free environments that encourage a higher level of relaxation. Following the mission of North Beach Village, you will be sure to gather feelings of love and happiness, while creating lasting memories of your time in this seaside destination. Play hard, rest well and indulge in all the Royal Palms and North Beach Village has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale