My partner and I recently had the good fortune to stay again at the Royal Palms Resort in Fort Lauderdale. This was our fourth time staying at the Royal Palms though this visit was not considered 'in season.'
The staff at the resort are AMAZING: very attentive, but not intrusive; polite; talkative; friendly; and overall - just super nice. We had the pleasure to not only experience their wonderful service at their bar & restaurant, but took advantage of Spa services as well. We highly recommend all three as the food, drink, and massage were exceptional.
As for the property itself - the Royal Palms is very well kept. The front pool engendered a younger, more extroverted crowd (near the bar). While we enjoyed getting to know some of the other patrons at the front pool, the gem of the Royal Palms is the pool at the back of the property. The large, expansive pool and pool deck has a quieter feel that lets you sit back in a lounge chair or take a dip and completely drift away.
The rooms are well-appointed at Royal Palms also. With a King-size bed, mini-fridge, and a sizeable walk-in shower - we were very pleased with our accommodations. The housekeeping staff were also very friendly and polite - assuring that we had everything we needed to make our visit as comfortable as possible.
As frequent travelers to gay resorts, we highly recommend the Royal Palms when you're in Fort Lauderdale; you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical sensuality meets chic urban design at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. Nestled in the seaside neighborhood of North Beach Village, the sleek, stylish and sexy 66 room resort creates an intimate oasis just one short block from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Stellar round-the-clock service and luxurious amenities such as a Bar, Grill, Spa and Fitness Center, all enhance the boutique-style enticement. The Royal Palms celebrates diversity by maintaining an all welcoming, atmosphere where creative minds and bodies can rejuvenate. We offer travelers who are twenty-one and older the opportunity to enjoy kids-free environments that encourage a higher level of relaxation. Following the mission of North Beach Village, you will be sure to gather feelings of love and happiness, while creating lasting memories of your time in this seaside destination. Play hard, rest well and indulge in all the Royal Palms and North Beach Village has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale