My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to escape the nastiness that is Michigan and after somehow deciding on Fort Lauderdale, we came across The Royal Palms on tripadvisor.com. We are both so happy we stayed here. The front-desk associates are all very nice and helpful, the bartenders are very friendly, and the support staff (housekeepers) are all kind and accommodating. We were there for a week so we had the chance to get to know most of the staff by name, something that would be impossible with most "chain" hotels, and were treated more like guests in someone's home, than a resident in a hotel. Sadly we arrived just in time to miss the party on Sunday and left too early the following Sunday as well. The resort is close to the beach and only a $12 cab ride to the clubs in Wilton Manors. There are also a lot of great restaurants in the area, so there isn't much need to venture too far. We had a great time relaxing by the pool with a cocktail in hand, but I recommend you get to the front pool early on Saturday and Sunday as locals are allowed to use the pool. We also both had a massage, facial and body wrap and loved all three. The spa staff are so so nice and great at what they do. I honestly can't think of one complaint. I don't often visit the same city twice (it's a big world with lots to see), but I would seriously consider visiting The Royal Palms again. Thank you to all the staff for such a wonderful week. **N&T**
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical sensuality meets chic urban design at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. Nestled in the seaside neighborhood of North Beach Village, the sleek, stylish and sexy 66 room resort creates an intimate oasis just one short block from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Stellar round-the-clock service and luxurious amenities such as a Bar, Grill, Spa and Fitness Center, all enhance the boutique-style enticement. The Royal Palms celebrates diversity by maintaining an all welcoming, atmosphere where creative minds and bodies can rejuvenate. We offer travelers who are twenty-one and older the opportunity to enjoy kids-free environments that encourage a higher level of relaxation. Following the mission of North Beach Village, you will be sure to gather feelings of love and happiness, while creating lasting memories of your time in this seaside destination. Play hard, rest well and indulge in all the Royal Palms and North Beach Village has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale