“Beautiful Clean Beach.”

More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I go off Sunrise Blvd and bring back lunch from Primanti Bros. The beach is clean and free from the crowds further south of the strip.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Had not been here for years but visited twice in the past year(Nov and August)-really nice beach,clean well maintained. There were picnic tables there is u wanted to have lunch,gathering ,and/or party. Quick walk to get a drink or food,metered parking. Great water !!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We LOVED it. This was our first trip to Fort Lauderdale, and I have become a huge fan - hope to go back. The warm water was fabulous!

My favorite part of our Florida trip was walking along the beach at sunrise. WOW! I miss the sound of the gentle crashing waves.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

It's been 25 years or more since I had been to Ft Lauderdale beach but after spending a few days at a beachside hotel, I know I will be back soon. It was beautifully maintained, super clean and I felt very safe with lifeguard stations. The only questionable practice I saw was how close the jet skis were allowed to come to beach. In Key West it seems we have a farther zone.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Beautiful Beach and lots of fun across the street! You can spend the day at the beach and hang out in all the shops, bars and restaurants.