“Always a great time”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Description: Founded on Cajun Cuisine and Mardi Gras morals, Lulu's brings only the best of the bayou to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We've made our home right in the sand of Beach Place, surrounded by palm trees and ocean views. Our guests can feel the salty breeze and enjoy their cocktail in a coconut as they order from our New Orleans menu selections and Raw Bar. Relax over the weekend by sipping on one of our Famous Fishbowls or come see us during the week and take advantage of our 4-7pm Happy Hour specials.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Having lulu's on the beach as an option to hang out, have fun and enjoy your day is one of my favorites, is convenient, good drinks and always so much fun!

1  Thank Isabela521
Write a ReviewReviews (1,281)

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We come here to eat every time we are in Ft Lauderdale. This is the only place I can get a chicken Po Boy, you can get shrimp or oyster Po Boys anywhere. The view is great, food, drink, and atmosphere well worth the visit.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This place sucks for food honestly. If you insist on getting food, stick to the wings or the coconut shrimp. Everything else is dry, tasteless, under portioned and overcooked. The fish bowls or the other neat drinks in a coconut barely have any alcohol, just a warning.

1  Thank Patrick U
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I enjoyed a meal here while traveling for business. I loved that you could sit and see the ocean from your table. Very pleasant atmosphere. The food it your basic seafood/bar food type menu but everything was delicious and affordable. The service was great, the waitress was awesome. I loved this place so much that I tried eat there again before I left but couldn't make it. Definitely a spot you don't want to miss!

1  Thank Skells716
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Good views of the ocean while eating & service was good. My husband ordered buffalo shrimp and jambalaya. I'm not a sea-food lover and kept it simple with a philly cheese steak and fries, with a amazing banana colada (by far my most favorite drink yet) Both really liked our food and even went for a 2nd time before leaving town. Very affordable as well, even with drinks.

1  Thank nikki H