“Love it here”

Ranked #224 of 1,351 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

As a sports fan its a must as you sit outside and swing at the tables and take in all games.
Had our waitress, the newbie on the staff, a transplant from New York, her name is Samantha, she was awesome!! and NOT a Rangers fan.. Die hard hockey girl (Pens fan) and going to be a dentist!
She was awesome! Hopefully get to go back and see her smiling face again!
Good luck with the NHL season.. and best of luck with school Sam!
Dont miss the place to hang out and watch games and enjoy some coldies! One of my favorite stops when in town!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a few times now because of the food and prices and it never disappoints. You wouldn't think to get good quality seafood at a sports bar but don't judge a book by its cover. One of my favorites is the ahi tuna salad with the ginger honey dressing. If I want comfort food I go for the patty melt with sautéed onions and mushrooms. They are very accommodating and also have a nice children's menu. Ask for christy.. She is the best server in there.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I ordered a mahi mahi sandwich. It was very good but I thought a little pricey at $11. Very good and friendly service. Just a block north of SE 17 St. on Cordova Rd.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Service was really good, Gulf Oysters were excellent and it was nice to have a large selection of draft beers. Other food was just marginal. I'd go back for the oysters and beer!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This restaurant was the only one that was open late when we needed it. We chose to eat outside because it was a beautiful night. The food wasn't bad and the prices were reasonable. Our waitress was a bit slow and had no personality.
The problem was we saw really big mice climbing all over the dumpster. They were everywhere. None came close to where we were sitting, but we had a birds eye view of them the whole time we ate.