“If you want the best cheeseburger in town, this is the place.”

Quarterdeck Restaurants
Ranked #282 of 1,371 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Being a Texan, I know a good hamburger! I love the taste of their hamburgers! They are the flame/grilled flavor is a must and they pull it off!! I am not crazy about all the drinking that is all around you, but it is a vacation spot for most. I always sit outside and that is the best seating as far as I am concerned. The hamburger taste makes up for the riff-raff.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Didn't realize this was a chain, and was thoroughly pleased! Buffalo shrimp was tasty along with the blackened salmon and shrimp fajitas.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We arrived and were seated quickly. The host said if we need anything to be wiped down again to let him know. The menu's were slimy and wet. I wiped them down with a dry napkin and wiped the film off of them. Not sure if they were wiped with a dirty rag or the ocean mist caused them to have the film. Our waitress got our drink orders quickly. It took some time to receive all of drinks. Our soup order came out fast but was incorrect. They brought the correct soup out.

My husband ordered the Maine Lobster for 18.99 and I had the 1lb crab legs for the same price. These came with one side.

Our food came out promptly and we enjoyed our meals.

Our waitress never reappeared to check on us or to ask if we wanted more to drink. They were not busy as many servers were watching the basketball games.

We would go back for the good food at a fair price.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We ate at the location in Jupiter before, so we knew the Fort Lauderdale location would be just a good. We were not disappointed. The fish burritos, tomato bisque soup, and all day 2 for 1 special happy hour drinks were perfect. We enjoyed sitting on a glider in the outdoor seating area. The bar and restaurant are very large and convenient to the hotel we stayed at.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Our family ate here before a cruise, since it was walkable from our hotel. The food was not horrible but not remarkable in any way (blackened mahi, pecan chicken salad, wings and kids shrimp/Mac and cheese). Service was haphazard on a moderately busy Sunday, though the server was trying hard. I wouldn't tell anyone NOT to eat here, but neither would I go out of my way to steer anyone to it. It will be forgotten in a month.