“Worth it”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
staten island, NY
“Worth it”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Even though they got the pizza order wrong the one they brought was delicious. Eggplant, tomato sauce and parm cheese was a winner. Being from NY most pizza outside of the city is not great but the coal fired that they serve is excellent. believe they have expanded into suburbs of NY. Will go back to order original pie.

Visited January 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Noise Level is Unbearable”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

It was so loud we almost left as soon as we got there, but my husband wanted to try their pizza since Anthony's got good reviews on tripadvisor. The noise continued to get louder and louder. He said his pizza was ok, not anything special. I couldn't wait to leave. Someone should open up a hearing aid store next door - they would get a lot of customers from this place. We will never be back. If someone asked me to describe hell, I would say this place is it - constant loud noise.

1 Thank Kabear
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Disappointed meal”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

After seeing the reviews for Anthony's, I got hungry for pizza and off we went..... The experience was a disappointment. I love white pizza and was thrilled that they make it. One person in our party does not care for pizza, so we needed to get her something else. I was shocked that there were no "meals" in the restaurant..... no spaghetti, no chicken, no salads. We ended up ordering a plate of ribs and an order of cauliflower for her. The ribs are basically "bar food". The white pizza was fine, but nothing grand.... I have had better and I have had worse. Perhaps the regular red sauced pizzas are outstanding, but that is not the case for the white pizza. The highlight of the experience was the service. Our waitress was outstanding. I am sorry that I will not return because most of the time the issues with restaurants is their service.

Orangeville, Canada
“A Fantastic Place to Eat!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We were stranded in Fort Lauderdale after our flight was cancelled (tough place to have to spend an extra couple of days) so we looked for a really good pizza place. Anthony's came up as one of the top places on Trip Advisor so we took the short cab ride from the hotel. They don't take reservations but there is nothing wrong with sitting at the bar and having a glass of wine while you wait for a table in this busy restaurant. Servers were all very busy but friendly and efficient. We like our thin crust pizza and were not at all disappointed. This was one of those meals where you know you are full and should stop but just can't! I would recommend this to anyone visiting the area if you are looking for good pizza.

1 Thank Amaranth1
New York City, New York
“Unethical behavior”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have been a regular customer of Anthonys store on S Federdal Highway, Ft lauderdale,FL
I called to report multiple instances of overcharging on a systematic basis. The manager told me that if I did not like it, that I should go elsewhere.
I guess that is what I would tell a customer who discovered the repeated overcharge. The nastiness of manager Michael tells me to never cross his threshold again. I am sensitive to being cheated by a merchant.
Monroe