“More than good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The wings here are ther very best ! The meatballs are also fantastic. The pizza is ok but I have had better.. Very good service- almost too many staff members standing around ! Not cheap, cewrtainly would go back. .

1  Thank peter g
Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Without question.. the best pizza in this state... I had a cheese pizza and charred crust was amazing..

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I were excited to try this restaurant since it is so highly rated. We were quite disappointed. First of all, everyone talks about the great atmosphere. Huh? It's a sports bar...like any sports bar you may find anywhere, but with less parking! The service was so-so. As for the food, the wings were awesome and quite unique (I loved the caramelized onions). The pizza was hard to swallow because it was so burnt. The sauce and toppings had very little taste. I am more of a Midwest style pizza eater, but I also enjoy the NY style. This was neither and I wish we would have had just wings and salad, because the pizza was nasty. It's also pretty pricey for a pizza joint.

2  Thank David S
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went to this restaurant because of its high rating on trip advisor and because we wanted something fairly quick, and we were not disappointed. We got great service from Michael, who recommended we try the wings... if you come here... try the wings!! They are really good!! We had a really nice tomato salad and a really good pizza. You can taste the difference in their pizza due to their oven... very nice crisp flavor. Atmosphere was a bit bar-like and loud with an NFL pre-season game on one of the many TV's... but it was a really good change, and even comfortable for small kids. I will definitely return here next time I'm in South Florida... I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank George B
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a tomato and basil pizza to go. The crust is amazing and it was covered with lots of fresh mozzarella. Thin sliced tomatos, olive oil and fresh basil took it over the top. Good stuff.