“Food was awesome!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I ordered delivery to my hotel while in ft.Lauderdale and I was pleasantly surprised. We had pizza and wings and they were delicious. Everyone makes wings different but these were the best we had in a long time. I will go back just for that. The prices were good too.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

we ordered takeout to our hotel, the food was very good. We ordered a large pepperoni pizza, and an order of buffalo wings, and the food was great and very reasonable. I would order from them again.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Though our hotel was walking distance to several restaurants in a mall we decided after traveling/flying all day that we didn't want to go out and wanted delivery instead. I saw a menu in my hotel's lobby for this place and decided to give them a try. They had a coupon in the brochure/menu for a great family meal deal which we ended up ordering. Their delivery time was about an hour (seems to be the norm around here.) I was very pleased too! We ordered a pizza, garlic rolls, and some wings and everything was great! Fresh, hot and absolutely delish! Would definitely order from again when in the area.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Got their name from hotel front desk. Honey garlic wings to die, for great pizza.
Fast service straight to our hotel room.

Reader

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I don't really understand the bad reviews because my husband and I ordered a pizza from them last night and it was hot, fresh, and delicious! The pepperoni was perfect and so was the sauce and cheese! I'm so glad they are open late night! And deliver!!