“great food”

Lil Reds
Ranked #195 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed September 17, 2012

we tried this for the first time and it was great, the service, the food. will be back. it was close to our hotel so we ate there a few times

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Homey diner-like environment. Clean and friendly as well. I had the country fried steak with grits. Best I've ever had. My friend had steak and eggs. The steak was perfectly cooked and tender. Can't wait to come back!!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Great place for a home ccoked meal!. Close to the cruise port on 84W. A local small diner like you probably had years ago in your hometown. Very good food, very nicely priced, great service. Quick and easy. Enjoy the locals.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Finally made it here for lunch. I have been here for breakfast several times with friends and it is always good but first time for lunch. Good selection and prices. I had a sliced bbq pork sandwich on Texas toast with 2 sides for $6.95 and a large sweet iced tea. Very good and plenty of meat. Server was friendly and always there to make sure everything was fine. Everything I saw others eating looked very good. When in the area, I will go back.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

The restaurant itself is dated but once you walk in those doors and smell that barbecue the decor doesn't matter.

The food was fabulous! Two of us had the early bird special and we couldn't believe how much food came with the special. Soup or salad, entree with two sides AND dessert. Wow!

Service was fabulous as well.