“The best pizza of south florida.”
Review of Pizza Rustica - CLOSED

Pizza Rustica
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Who still didn't know the pizza rustica don't know what is losing, the pizza is amazing. There are many types of slices for all tastes. The place is pretty good and comfortable.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I recommend this place.... huge slice and lovely service...!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Very good pizza, i like it so much
Reni served in a very good mood and with efficiency
Recommend!!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I've stayed in Fort Lauderdale for 2 months and there wasn't a single day that I didn't want to eat a slice of pizza from pizza rustica. The pizza is Absolutely amaaaazing, really tasteful with a big variety toppings, the place is good too, and the service is even better. Everyday I went there a very nice girl was there, her name is Reni, she really knows how to please her customers. Whoever goes to Fort I really recomend this place, it's good in every way. And I recommend the Pizza Labella, really tasty.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Whenever I go go Florida, Pizza Rustica is a place I have to go to. I look forward to going there every January on my summer vacations just to have a delicious bite of the spicy pepperoni pizza. What I really like about the place is that you can have a great variety of flavors (something you do not have in most pizza places in the USA). So variety, unique taste, the rectangle shaped pizza and spicy pepperoni keep me coming back to this place. The service is awesome, if you have problems to speak English Reni Hsu (my favorite assistant there) is willing to help you and serve you in English, Portuguese or Spanish, If you are a regular customer like I am, she even knows what you will order before you do so. So my advice is: go there, have a slice and let other people know how great it is! When it comes to food, I know what I'm talking about! Trust me!