“Never again”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

2 customers complained to me that my kids were bad and that I needed to spank them really hard I was appalled and couldn't believe that someone would say such a thing and my kids heard them. I have 4 children under the age of 8 years old and they were really good for 2 hours that we were sitting there waiting for our food the manager never came to me but made sure that the customers that complained about my kids were ok. We will never go back. I thought that CPK was kid friendly I guess you should not sign up for the CPK kids club!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

liked the food and the desert was awsome I go there for the lettuce wraps... they have more than just pizza there

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Our son had eating there and asked his father & myself if we have ever eating here we said no he said you have to tire it and we did it was great.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

It's a food factory deluxe, noisy, BRIGHT TO A FAULT...it's dinner time folks, and I can now add this to my list of "been there for the first and last time". The chicken Picatta I ordered was pressed chicken...WHAT UP WITH THAT? The sauce had a nice flavor but...I suppose the place is more known for the pizza but I've never gone to a restaurant for pricey pizza although I've ordered fancy pizza as part of an appetizer selection at an upscale Italian bistro like Al Forno in Providence RI and assorted other places similar but like I said:"first and last time"...nuff said!

1  Thank FTLHotelier
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Use to really enjoy Calf. Pizza Kitchen, last two times, notable food quality disparity. Very disapointed, as was my companion.