“25 Years My Family & I Have Enjoyed Tropical Acres”

Tropical Acres Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: South Florida's oldest and finest Steakhouse, featuring superior cuts of Prime Rib, Filet Mignon, Maine Lobster, fresh fish, New York Strip and other fine seafood and Italian entrees. Tropical Acres is also open for private banquets, wedding receptions and company events or you can join us for cocktails in our intimate lounge or for Happy Hour.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“25 Years My Family & I Have Enjoyed Tropical Acres”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Excellent. The food, the people, the service. They ever know how to properly cook my steak 'Pittsburgh". We celebrated my parent's 40th anniversary there way back in 1990 and they made a carrot cake especially at my request. My dad's favorite steakhouse.

2 brothers, 2 sisters, my wife and spouses ate their in October and they setup a round table for us in a secluded corner and a good time was had by all.

Go enjoy.

• Visited October 2013

Bayville,
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awwwful”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were a party of six, November 14th. I ordered the Steak Au Poivre. It was inedible. Gristle and tough. I didn't want to make an issue of it. They took it back and didn't charge. But my friends were not pleased at all with their dinners. One of my friends(Who has been going there for 25 years.) said he is never going back. They have always had the reputation of a large moderate price steak house, but the experience was bad enough so you don't even want to give them another chance.

Fort Lauderdale
“A fantastic meal with great entertainment too!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Last Sunday a few of us went to Tropical Acres, in Dania, FL, for a get together over dinner.

Most of us had been there previously and have always enjoyed the food and atmosphere, but this time would be special because we had heard that Moran Levi would be singing and this would be the first time that Tropical Acres offered a singer for entertainment.

Well, the evening proved to be just as delightful as we had hoped. The service was prompt and attentive and everyone greatly enjoyed their meals. I ordered the prime rib which was cooked perfectly and every bite just melted in my mouth.

Moran Levi was fantastic. She sang a wonderfully varied selection of songs and has a very beautiful voice. She can sing in English, Spanish, Hebrew, French, Italian and more.

I highly recommend for you to visit Tropical Acres for their great food and ambiance and if you can make it on a Sunday evening, hearing Moran Levi will make your visit even more enjoyable.

Dania Beach, Florida
“Been Around for Many Years Cuz It's THAT Good!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Tropical Acres is a guaranteed great meal from start to finish. The bread is always fresh and warm, the salads are fresh and crisp, they make the best martinis, and the seafood is superb. I don't eat meat, but everyone I've ever gone there with said the steak was out of this world. I live right across the street and have never had anything at Tropical Acres that was not delicious. The restaurant itself has a vibe that takes me back to places I went to eat with my mom when I was a child. It is not modern and I like that. It is comfortable and has the nice touch of a man playing piano while you dine. I love this place!

• Visited October 2013
Hallandale Beach, Florida
“Excellent Service, Excellent Steak, Excellent Value”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed about a minute away at the Fairfield Inn and it was a terrible rainy day so we didn't want to drive to far for dinner.Went for the Early Bird Dinner and what a value! For the price of the entree you get soup, salad, entree, a side, drink, dessert and sour dough rolls. I had the Tuscan Tbone and it was incredible. Our servers (2) were Tami and Steve. Both were awesome. Very attentive and kept our water and tea glasses full. This is the oldest Steak House in South Florida and its easy to see why they have a great reputation. As far as parking they have Valet, Handicap or you can Self Park. The lot is very big. We will come back here to dine next time in the area.

1 Thank nocurfu53