“Good Crepes and more”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
St. John's, Antigua
“Good Crepes and more”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Yes they make crepes correctly, my wife said so she's the expert and that's good enough for me. The place is usually pretty crowded and I guess it's because they make good crepes. I enjoyed mine. There are also some sandwiches and other items on the menu. Be patient and relax, this is not fast food so don't expect to dash in and out. I had some kind of crepe with salmon and capers kind a thing. Lox for you NY'ers. I tasted my Wife's blueberry crepes and actually hers were better. It's a little on the noisy side and pretty crowded so your sitting close to other people. But it's how a little café in Paris would be. It's not Paris, it's Ft. Lauderdale don't get confused. Okay I'm not telling the whole story, the food was really good and we've been back a few times. If you don't know what a crepe is then it's all the more reason for you to go.

Mount Forest, Canada
“Quite underwhelmed”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

First, you will suffer from cigarette smokers! Secondly, dogs ( ordinary..not service) are permitted . Thirdly, while the crab stuffing in our crepes was very good, the crepe pastry itself was a throw away ! We took the provided bread and ate our crab with that. The only saving element, was a decent mimosa if you are really a fan of good crepes, avoid this place.

1 Thank lojlomax
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast and service”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had a delicious breakfast here and great service. I had a great crepe and hubby had the benedict. Sat on the patio. It was great.

Visited March 2014
Mississauga, Canada
“Make sure you stop in here!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

If you're spending time on Las Olas Blvd, this place is worth a stop, even if it's just for dessert and drinks like we did. Great food, great lemonade, excellent service and atmosphere. If we're ever back in the area, we'll be visiting again!

• Visited February 2014
F. Lauderdale
“GREAT for Breakfast”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I've been to Café Le Bonne Crepe in the past for dinner but actually enjoyed it more for breakfast. I had a ham and Swiss crepe which was delicious! It was fresh and flavorful and was delivered quickly. The prices are very fair as well. My coworkers got the apple and cinnamon crepe and an omelet, both said they're food was great. We'll definitely be back, sooner rather than later!