“Enjoyed our lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
North Vancouver, Canada
“Enjoyed our lunch”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Really nice central place to sit, chat, street- and people-watch, and just enjoy the sunshine. Obviously not much selection on the menu for wheat-free diets -- with flour added to dishes even other than crepes. (Would like to see other flours introduced, as have many other creperies nowadays.) Crepes are enourmous and delicious. Salads and chicken, also very tasty. Service was very good.

Only negative is I'd prefer that they didn't allow dogs in the deck area (not sure if this is a regional custom). My seat had full view, for the duration, of one slobbering over his water and food, just two tables away.

• Visited October 2012

Eagan, MN
“Love, love, love the crepes”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I eat at this place every time I'm in Fort Lauderdale, which isn't often enough. I love the savory crepes and recently had the one with gruyere, ham, spinach and bechamel. It was decadently delicious. Generally I can't eat the whole serving, as the plates are large. I usually eat on the front patio and love the ambiance of Las Olas. Service was fantastic, with SPECIAL THANKS to Victor. First, he recommended a white wine, and when I wasn't sure about the choice, he brought me two to sample. He was right on with his recommendation, of course, and I enjoyed the wine. Secondly, when I first parked in front of the outdoor host stand, he waved me away from the curb, which is NO parking in the pedestrian cross-walk. He probably saved me from getting a ticket.

In sum - great food, good service, lovely patio. Can't wait to stop back again.

Note on parking - While Las Olas is busy, there are tons of meters behind the shops and restaurants and it's only a dollar per hour. Much better to park there than driving up and down the Blvd competing for limited meters.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Susana114
Budapest, Hungary
“Crepe's crepes and more crepes”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I never considered a crepe to be a main course, and even when I saw the price I thought that they might be appetizers. But they are full meals and terrific.

Visited November 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“No savory crepes!?!?”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Was looking for a savory crepe, i.e., veggies, eggs, etc. and only found one (which was ham and cheese). We did order a sweet crepe and it was HUGE, plenty to share (and there is a $3.00 sharing fee). It was good but not really any better than Ihop. I suspect this place is famous mostly for the atmosphere and location - unfortunately we were unable to sit outside and enjoy the people watching. If you are looking for a dessert crepe this would probably satisfy that need but other than that, it was ok.

• Visited November 2012
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“A pleasant dinner”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

After some tapas at the Wine Bar down the street, we stopped in for some dinner. I ordered the Baked Brie with Fruit appetizer and it did not disappoint. My husband loved his french onion soup. For an entree, I ordered a Chicken with Bechamel and Broccoli. The crepe was enormous and very tastey at first. Soon, though, the Bechamel sauce and tender broccoli ran out and I was left with dry chicken. The waiter brought more sauce and saved the meal. The atmosphere was nice and overall it was a nice experience.

Visited November 2012