“Great value for the money”

Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine
Ranked #146 of 1,335 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great value for the money”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Good selection, dependable food and service. This family run business is consistently good, and great to eat in or for a quick take out.

Visited December 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Order the Empanadas and Chimichurra sauce!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the Empanadas and Chimichurra sauce as a side and then ordered more because they were amazing. They are essentially a meat pie made of chicken or beef. They were made with a "crust" that was delightfully light and crispy. The sauce was made of parsley, green and red peppers, Vidalia onions, and olive oil (so fresh!). We also had the lack beans and rice (best I've had). I put the Chimichurra sauce in that too. We also had the Cuban sandwiches which were just ok, but the other things more than made up for it. The was very friendly and adequate.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Karenneworleans
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Food - No Mojiotos”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We went here while on recent trip to Ft Lauderdale. I had the picadillo and it was very good. My wife had the whole snapper it was good too. We had the plantain chips and they were excellent probably the best I have had. Overall I would go back. The only diappointment is that my wife had a taste for a Mojito and they did not have mixed drinks that was a bit of downer.

Visited December 2013
“No need to go to Miami”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

No need to go to Miami, go here for excellent Cuban food. Very good, good staff. We came here for dinner, and everyone went away happy!

Tuscumbia, Alabama
“Very good Cuban restaurant”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had the Palamillo steak which was very good, quite flavorful. My wife had Creole Shrimp which was excellent. Service was very good

• Visited November 2013