“I will never eat Italian food again without comparing it to Nick's!”

Nick's Italian Restaurants
Ranked #89 of 1,368 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2012

You can judge a restaurant in many ways but when it's Italian there's only one...the gravy. Excellent!

I thoroughly enjoyed everything I had. Dominic's staff is remarkable. A well-oiled machine with a nice atmosphere.

I had the Meatball Ricotta appetizer, Insalata Caprese, Lobster Ravioli and Tartufo for dessert. I tasted my dinner companions Chicken Parm, Chicken San Remo and the Cannoli. There was no comparing to anything I have ever had. I did not order from the bar as it was a Wednesday evening, however the next time I'm there on a weekend, I will explore the wine list.

Hats off to whoever is in that kitchen keeping his Grandmothers' recipes true to this day. No wonder Nick's has been the since 1974! Thanks so much for a wonderful meal and enjoyable evening.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

On a recent visit to Nick's (had been there with many friends before) they were running a special to celebrate their anniversary. Each night od the week they featured a dinner or pizza and rolled back the price of that item to the price it was a long time ago. Great promotion I thought. When we arrived, I realized I had left the coupon home. I knew what the special was that night and them price. When I mentioned this to the waiter, he told me he would have to go to the manager for permission to give us the special without the coupon. The answer was NO.
I have lived in Fort Lauderdale for over 40 years and have never had anything that ridiculous to happen in a restaurant. We left without ordering anything. I told all my friends that used to go to Nick's with us and we all decide that we will never go there again. Poor decision on the part of management, poor public relations and average food will chase customers away.

3  Thank jhperrone
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I love Nick's, because the food is fantastic and the music is great! The live band plays on Fridays and Saturdays beginning at 8 pm. The "crowd" is mostly older couples and the music tends towards swing, foxtrots, and salsas. We are in our fifties and we are usually the youngsters. If you love to dance and enjoy great live music, then Nick's is your place in Ft. Lauderdale. The menu has just about every Italian dish that you can imagine. Can't find something you want on the menu? Just ask and they will make it to order! The drinks are generous as are the meal portions. Everyone is friendly at Nick's and you are bound to make a friendship when you go there. Buona fortuna! Mangia bene!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Last Saturday August 3rd, was my birthday. My 63!! I was looking for a nice place to celebrate with my family. l found this GREAT ITALIAN RESTAURANT. It is AMAZING, DELICIOUS food, EXCELLENT service. The entertainment is FANTASTIC! I cannot say enough about it. We all loved our dishes. It was very cute to watch couples dancing. I will definitely come back to Nicks! also make sure to get a sear upstairs where Miguel & his band plays!
We had a very enjoyable evening!! Everithing was EXCELLENT!! Lidia 08 03 12

2  Thank Lidia V
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Menu has everything and it's always great to hear waiters speaking Italian. The place is friendly and has good, real Italian food. Prices are fair and service is good.

1  Thank Rocky423