“Great dinner and dancing”

Nick's Italian Restaurants
Ranked #99 of 1,345 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I love Nick's, because the food is fantastic and the music is great! The live band plays on Fridays and Saturdays beginning at 8 pm. The "crowd" is mostly older couples and the music tends towards swing, foxtrots, and salsas. We are in our fifties and we are usually the youngsters. If you love to dance and enjoy great live music, then Nick's is your place in Ft. Lauderdale. The menu has just about every Italian dish that you can imagine. Can't find something you want on the menu? Just ask and they will make it to order! The drinks are generous as are the meal portions. Everyone is friendly at Nick's and you are bound to make a friendship when you go there. Buona fortuna! Mangia bene!

1  Thank John M

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Last Saturday August 3rd, was my birthday. My 63!! I was looking for a nice place to celebrate with my family. l found this GREAT ITALIAN RESTAURANT. It is AMAZING, DELICIOUS food, EXCELLENT service. The entertainment is FANTASTIC! I cannot say enough about it. We all loved our dishes. It was very cute to watch couples dancing. I will definitely come back to Nicks! also make sure to get a sear upstairs where Miguel & his band plays!
We had a very enjoyable evening!! Everithing was EXCELLENT!! Lidia 08 03 12

2  Thank Lidia V
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Menu has everything and it's always great to hear waiters speaking Italian. The place is friendly and has good, real Italian food. Prices are fair and service is good.

1  Thank Rocky423
Reviewed June 27, 2012

At first glance, this restaurant looks like it doesn't have much to offer and would be easy to pass by. But don't. If you are looking for really good Italian food, this place has it all. The pasta and seafood is fresh and the sauces are rich and tasty. The deserts are also definitely something to write home about. The owner, Dominic Santarelle, is very accommodating and is an attentive host.
I attended a wedding rehearsal dinner there and found the upstairs private room to be both elegant and casual. There's an elevator for those who don't like or can't take stairs. There is also a full bar; something you don't often see in an Italian restaurant. I recommend this place if you are visiting Fort Lauderdale.

1  Thank Petwriter
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Dancing upstairs nightly for all ages. Great food up and down. Give it a try! Great prices too!

1  Thank Barbie1109