“okay”

Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was a little pricey but great atmosphere. The burgers are the best choice for sure. The servers are on their time not yours. I recommend coming for lunch not dinner.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Set on trendy 2nd Street. Sit at the outdoor seating. There's plenty to see, and a convivial atmosphere. My daughters (19 & 20) really enjoyed the place Their burgers are really superb. Their fries and onion rings were really good too.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The burgers here are by far the best you will ever Ever have. I know this sounds ridiculous and a serious exaggeration, but they are incredible. Just be forewarned... No burger will ever compare, and you'll be ruined for life.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We didn't even eat! The waitress was terrible with first impressions and made it seem like she didn't like her job. It's only 7:05 and the place isn't even packed. She practically threw our menus at us and didn't even ask if we wanted a drink. We sat there for 10minutes and no one even came over. We got up and left.

I wouldn't even come back and hope for another server. :-/

7  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was just here yesterday and I so wish I'd taken a picture of my delicious, delicious burger. It's a small place with several outdoor tables, as well as seats at the bar inside. Everyday they have certain specials and yesterday (Monday) was $10 burgers and $4 craft beers, you CAN'T go wrong with that!
We were driving home from a weekend in the Keys and forgot it was Monday and rush hour on I-95 was in full swing. "Let's go to Rok:Brgr and skip all this mess, I mean I know it's out of the way but I want a really good burger." I said to my companion, as we were looking for the exit. The place was alive with the after-work professional crowd, enjoying 3pm-7pm Happy (Social) Hour and discount burgers. The burgers are varied and creative and have clever names, like "DWade" or "Peggy". I got the Peggy, a burger topped with pulled short-ribs, horseradish cheddar and bbq sauce and a side of hand-cut fries. I was full before I started on the second half but it was so good I got extra bbq sauce and (pretty much) finished every bite.
Their choice of craft beers and unique eats is totally worth making the trip to Ft. Lauderdale for a good burger. There aren't many reasons I would suggest you go to Ft. Laudy, this is absolutely one!