“Average”

Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Everything about the place was average including the burgers (dry and overcooked) If I am going to pay 15 bucks for a burger it needs to be right. Decent service but much better burgers at 5 guys.

1  Thank Chris G
There are newer reviews for Rok Brgr

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

The Riverwalk and the King James are amazing! Stay away from the veggie burger tho, has the texture of tomato paste. Prices are reasonable. Nice on Mondays burgers are only $10. Atmosphere is exceptional. The Service isn't great tho. Staff is lazy and inattentive. They're in need of a new staff or new management but keep the cooks!

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We were there on a Monday when all their bugers are $10. Had the Koby burger. It was so large I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to take a bite. This burger is normally $17 but Mondays $10. It was very juicy and tasty. Ordered the sweet potato fries, delicious.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

It was raining the evening we went and my husband dropped me off in front. It looked small and almost thought I might have to order my burger at the window and eat outside in the rain. When I walked in I was presently surprised, it was very cute and cozy inside. They had a full bar and their menus were made of weathered leather. We ordered the Bosh Burger and the lobster mac and cheese. The mac and cheese was to die for. Lobster tasted really fresh. It was a good size serving for an appetizer. Our burger came out shortly after and it was huge. It was so big that I don't think I ever got one bite with all the fixings on it. If I were to go again, I would recommend going with the sliders. They seemed much more manageable and you could try more than one type of burger. Obviously they had a lot of burgers to choose from but everything on the menu looked good to me - from the truffle fries to the pork belly BLT. I would definitely go back :) Thanks to Siri on my iPhone for suggesting it!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We went to this place because we could not find anything else that looked good near our hotel. Our waiter John was great with drink selections and recommendations. His knowledge of the beer menu was just as impressive. The loaded tater tots were fantastic, as were the fried pickles - just the right crispness. The Black and Blue burger was piled high with toppings. Definitely ask for extra napkins!!

Definitely a great restaurant and the food was well worth it.