“Good food. Excellent service.”
Review of Duffy's Diner

Duffy's Diner
Ranked #321 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn and had lunch at Duffy's for most of the stay. The waitresses are very friendly, especially an older lady. She was so very friendly and attentive and made sure we were comfortable. Loved the steak with grilled onions. Overall, a pleasant experiance.

1  Thank Arun P
There are newer reviews for Duffy's Diner

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I had breakfast at Duffy's today. I am not sure of the reason behind all the five dots rates given to this place. To start with, dirty table and food stuck on utensils. The place is pretty busy (you might have to wait). I personally did not get any vibration from what I ate over there today. Average food at best, nothing out of the ordinary. The experience became even more disappointing after I went over there because of the sparkling rates I have read on Trip Advisor. I am rating poor the service, but the staff is OK. They add the tips to the bill without asking. So, you will tip them anyway, even if you are not happy with your experience and You Risk To double tip them (15% + 15%) as I was doing by the way, not having seen the tip addition to the total. I will try new places in the following days, rather than visiting again Duffy's Diner. Over all rating of the diner is 2.5.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

....but our GPS took us to the Diner. It was great. Lots of locals and packed. Enjoyed great service and good food. Not fancy nor pricey.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Lots of screens to watch the games. Service was average. Food was good. Had the Seared Tuna Burger........was worth another trip back.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

GPS led me there...I had a gyro for lunch; liked the atmosphere - not fancy - just right for a diner; pleasant service and good food.