$175
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
$237
$217
Conrad.com
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$167
$139
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$177
$167
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$106
$89
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$129
$77
Official Site
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$110
Hotels.com
2,481 results
All reviewsroom was cleanpre cruise staycomplimentary breakfastnice pooltikicruiseportmiamimarinafll
Reviewed August 16, 2009

My stay here was more than I expected. I called the hotel for shuttle service and they directed me where to get the shuttle and gave me an estimated waiting time and the shuttle arrived during the specified time promised. Breakfast was so delicious. It had more than I expected, eggs, bacon, great coffee, several warm muffins and more than 20 other items to enjoy. The bed was very comfy, my room was very clean, bright and smelt fresh and clean. I couldn't have been more pleased. Check out was very smooth and problem free, and the curtious shuttle brought me back to the airport in time for my flight. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Fort Lauderdale area. They are very pleasant people and atmosphere. I really enjoyed my stay, and look forward on a returning trip.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2009

We stayed here 2 separate nights for our honeymoon. One night was coming to cruise to the Bahamas and the other was coming back before our morning flight. The first night there I can say that the staff were extremely nice and helpful. The van driver was great and even dropped us off at the grocery store and picked us up on the way back from a trip. i agree with someone else that the lobby, courtyard and pool look grand compared to the rooms. We could not understand why they put us all the way around theother side of the hotel when we were only going to be there for 1 night and we had to leave early. The room had a moldy smell that I had to spray disinfectant to tolerate. We knew it was for only 1 night so we dealt with it. The rooms are very old even though they say it's remodeled. On our 1 night stay going back home, we were again placed at the farthest room available. We had to leave at 4am and tote luggage at that hour. The clerk that night was RUDE. We went to print boarding passes and their printer was so faint some of the barcodes did not print. She offered no help and said she could not reprint from their computer. Nevertheless, we did not pay the $1.00 per page they wanted for print outs. That's the 1st time I've ever seen a hotel charge you to print a boarding pass so we and other guests found it ridiculous. Would I stay here again for a vacation... no!. Would I stay here again for a 1 night stay... if the price was the same.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
RAFLL, Operations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2009

We utilize all the sides of the hotel as our property experiences high volume due to the airport and cruise port location. We will gladly block your reservation for a specific area upon request. Guests may request options such as ground floor, upper floor, poolside or the outer side. We do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced at the Front Desk as guest satisfaction is our top priority. While some hotels actually charge guests to use the internet (per minute) we do offer free wireless on property and a business center for the guests to use. There are fees that apply for printing which is for standard printing fees (materials and such) but we have replaced the parts for the fainter printing. We do apologize again and thank you for comments to help us better serve our guests.

Reviewed August 4, 2009

We booked this room because it offered drop off and pick up to the cruise port in Fort Lauderdale, as well as allowed us to leave our car there for the week that we would be gone. The room wasn't anything fancy, but we didn't pay a fancy price, so I have no major complaints. My only real complaint was that the curtain didn't fit the window, so the room wasn't dark and people could have peaked in (not that I feared that), we had to pull the curtain up to the wall and put a chair up against it to block out some of the light.

They dropped us off on time, and picked us up as promised, about 20 minutes after we got off the cruise, so no complaints there! I'd recommend this to someone for a night or two, not for a week's vacation.

We also didn't feel that the hotel rooms matched the lobby, it was very nice with a nice bar and restaurant and the rooms were very simple and needed some repair.

1  Thank Got2BVirginia

We had all curtains checked by our maintenance staff and replaced to fix this problem. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention as guest satisfaction is a top priority at our hotel and we hope to accommodate your future stays.

Reviewed July 30, 2009

I will say that the staff is VERY friendly & accommodating. The complementary shuttle & breakfast is a plus, although I had to leave very early therefore wasn't able to have breakfast. The pool area and the tiki bar near it are inviting. On the other hand, when I entered the room first thing I did was to take off my shoes (it had been an extremely long day) when I stepped on the rug it was as if you stepped on something greasy / gooie. When I stepped into the bathroom, I found that I had company (not a human) LOL, the sink had something like sand or dirt. It looked like the residue after the water drains when clogged.
The front desk immediately offered to change me to another room & helped me relocate. The young man that helped was very attentive, asked several times if I needed anything else and was very apologetic. By that time it was about 1:15amand I checked out by 4:50am.. :)
My suggestion to management would be; to be more thoroughly on the housekeeping inspections.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank MissH0ney

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience you experienced during your stay. It was our mistake and we are glad we were able to fix this for you to make your stay the best possible. We do thank you for letting us know immediately and hope to accommodate your stay in the future.

Reviewed July 25, 2009

The room was very clean, but needed slight upgrade(repair) due to heavy usage. Management was very accommodating and the restaurant was the highlight of the stay! The restaurant evening menu is very reasonable and the food and service was outstanding! Breakfast is free and, with a little patience, one can get a fantastic breakfast. This motel is a way-station for people flying in for cruises, so there are a lot of people at the breakfast on some days. There is a free shuttle to the cruise terminal and the international airport--a great plus! Highly recommend this motel for those who want a clean room at a very reasonable price and onsite restaurant that has great food at an unusually low price. All the staff is very friendly--good people!

1  Thank BIGEDDUDLEY