Ramada Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
$127
$74
$108
$99
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$98
Marriott Hotels
$259
$223
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$179
$203
Orbitz.com
$145
Hotwire.com
2,443 results
All reviewspre cruise stayhotel shuttlecomplimentary breakfastnice pooltikicruiseportevergladesmiamimarinafll
Reviewed January 15, 2012

This hotel needs to be completely renovated. The rooms were not nice - just generally grubby and tired looking. The food was not great either. The staff weren't even very friendly except for the guy who came up to try and unblock the drain in the shower/tub, and the one young girl who served us in the restaurant. Nowhere else two eat either, unless you have a car. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank boatwench
Reviewed January 7, 2012

booked 2 rooms here due to a flight cancellation and free shuttle service. For a nonsmoking resort, both our rooms reaked of smoke and cig burns. there was also no comforter on the beds? just a very light throw. The place was just gross for money spent, grabbed food at bar and mediocare at best. would never go back.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank heathert875
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I just stayed in this hotel for 3 days to sleep and shower. Even this, I can say that was one of the worst place I have been in my life. It is dirty. You have to beg to receive a towel. The bath does not work. I do not recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank edsonfernandesjunior
Reviewed December 30, 2011

This place is clearly dated and needs a face lift. Took a walk through the restaurant before they opened and chose to eat elsewhere. Guess they stay busy from the cruise lines being so close. The staff is very nice, but just does not make up fall all the other short comings. Spend a little extra and stay elsewhere

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Faloughi
Reviewed December 28, 2011

We stayed at the Ramada prior to a cruise. Here are my thoughts...
Positives:
*Free shuttle to/from airport and to Port Everglades
*Nice pool area
*Very close to Port Everglades
Negatives:
*Breakfast bar is not great. If you pay extra fee for "buffet"- know that you are only allowed 1 trip through, and it's not all that. Would have preferred McDonalds for the price.
*Lines for any services at the hotel are extremely long. They need more staff at the front desk
*The rooms are very dated, and are not nice. We had a shower curtain to separate the bathroom area from the room, and the carpet was gross. The room was really not something I would ever want to stay in again. I wore shoes at all times in the room!
*The lounge is a very popular night spot. Not a problem for everyone, but the partying people wandering the pool area made me a little uncomfortable with my kids around.
*The resort fee is ridiculous. They are charging you $5 daily for using the pool. Really??
*Standing water outside all the rooms and around the air conditioner vents made me very concerned about mold in the walls.
*They offer you a $10 per person ride from the Port to the Everglades. Don't buy it. We took a taxi, and the cost for 4 of us in 1 car was $12 total.
Overall Impression: Not somewhere I will ever stay again. I am not a picky traveler, but this was not a value for the money. I wish I had paid the extra $20 and stayed at the Hampton down the street.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family