“SOS Vegetarian and Vegan Food”

Sublime Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Sublime Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Sunrise and Oakland
Description: Sublime is much more than just a restaurant! Sublime is an innovative concept in vegan dining that's completely cholesterol-free but satisfies even the most devout carnivore. With an award-winning menu featuring foods and spirits from around the globe, Sublime is one South Florida restaurant that truly lives up to its name. Sublime has received numerous accolades including 4 out of 4 stars in the Sun-Sentinel, USA Today's top 10 in the nation for serving cuisine with a clear conscience, and the 2005 South Beach Wine and Food Festival's Best Restaurant in Broward County.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

In healthy vegetarian and Vegan groups SOS stand for Salt, Oil and Fat, and Sugar. The Sublime uses SOS to fool the people into thinking their food is good. Their food and service is horrible. I asked the Chef (Corey Greif) to make some oil free Quinoa since I don;t eat oil. He refused. I was there with a driver and if I had it to do over, I would have walked out. The Sublime is a cheesy, cheap, imitation of healthy vegetarian and vegan food. My wife who does eat oil would not finish her dinner because it was too oily (high fat) and way too salty (the chef is hiding his lack of talent). The chef is an amateur at best fooling people with unhealthy salt, oil and fat, and sugar. The customer service was disrespectful and the attitude of the chef (Corey) and my server was one of “I don’t care.” Do not waste your money on this place if you are a healthy eating vegetarian or vegan. My wife

6  Thank Walt W
There are newer reviews for Sublime Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had a girls night out at Sublime. Great cocktails. Can't remember everything we ordered but it was all amazing. The mushroom ravioli were exquisite. Roasted artichoke & dip delicious
. Also had an amazing dessert suggested by our efficient server.Yummm Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

this is a great restaurant. great food. clean. highly recommended. we have been there several times and always had a good experience....we even were personally greeted by the owner.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been to Sublime a few times since its opening. My most recent trip was on my birthday. I was very impressed with the waiter and the service overall. I also like the fact that the owner makes a personal appearance to each patron. It is best to make a reservation because the restaurant is only open on Tuesday through Saturday from 5p-10p.

This was my first time back to Sublime in a few years and I was not disappointed. The food was delicious and the portions have become larger than I remember. The food was excellent! I enjoyed everything we ordered. The appetizer was their Frito misto. It is crispy cauliflower and absolutely delicious! My entree was the vegan lasagna and it was very filling. I recommend Sublime for any special occasion or event!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were instantly impressed with the size of sublime! Seen from the outside, it's a pretty big, nice looking building. Already upon arriving, we feel welcome and feel like something 'extra' is going to happen.

We are greeting by a young woman, who (after having considerable difficulties with our danish surnames) finds our reservation and leads us to our table. The restaurant is modern, beautiful and is filled with smiling guests and ditto waiters. The decor is stylish, and the restaurant is both impressive and cool (also with regards to the air-con - so bring something to cover your arms ladies!).

We were four people; one vegan, one vegetarian and two meat-eaters. We were all impressed - both by the food and the service. It was all very tasty - and do remember the desserts!

I can especially recommend the mac 'n' cheese and the fire roasted artichoke (appetizers), mushroom ravioli, mushroom risotto cake (entrees) and bbq tofu (side) - but all was good. However, if you order the burger, you may want to ask them for extra mayo and bbq sauce - otherwise I thought it was a bit 'dry'. Also... Try their chocolate nirvana and their coconut cake! They.are.to.die.for! Really!

All in all, it was a superb experience. Really good food, really good service, beautiful setting. I really felt proud of being there! It's not often I get so fancy vegan food when dining out!

WOW!

PS: Call and reserve a table! Bring something for the air-con. Enjoy and don't stress!