“Best Vegetarian In FLL”

Sublime Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Sublime Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Sunrise and Oakland
Description: Sublime is much more than just a restaurant! Sublime is an innovative concept in vegan dining that's completely cholesterol-free but satisfies even the most devout carnivore. With an award-winning menu featuring foods and spirits from around the globe, Sublime is one South Florida restaurant that truly lives up to its name. Sublime has received numerous accolades including 4 out of 4 stars in the Sun-Sentinel, USA Today's top 10 in the nation for serving cuisine with a clear conscience, and the 2005 South Beach Wine and Food Festival's Best Restaurant in Broward County.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My partner and I always make time to have dinner at Sublime every time we are in FLL. We would recommend this restaurant to everyone--even non-vegetarians.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband is vegan however I am not so when he suggested trying out this restaurant, I was quite hesitant. I must say however I was pleasantly surprised! The food was amazing! We enjoyed it so much we went back twice in one week and since then have re-visited the restaurant and taken friends to try it out. Everyone loves it and vows to return. Sublime far surpassed my expectations...very creative menu!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I'm a vegetarian but my husband isn't. Sometimes is hard to find a good place for both of us.
This restaurant is very good. Even a not vegetarian or vegan can eat very well. My husband loved the experience and we already went back there.
The ambience is nice and the service is also good.
The appetizers are the best and Fritto Misto (cauliflower) is incredible!

1  Thank Tatiana C
Reviewed December 28, 2013

They need a good vegan chef, wo knows what he/ she is doing. For me is a huge sign of not perfected cuisine when dishes are over salted. That shouldn't be happening in a restaurant this range. . 2 of our entrees were oversalted. After lasagna I had a heartburn, which is a very rare occasion for me.
I gave it 3 stars only out of respect for an idea. In South Florida it's not that much is going with veganplaces, but in California this place wouldn't stand a chance. Vegan doesntonly means no animal products, but also healthy. People who have terrible allergies to glutten will come here hoping for more food choices for them. And to have only 2 dish entrees that have no gluten in vegan place?

2  Thank yanochka2
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The word "sublime" invited my party of ten to visit this restaurant and enjoy a family dinner. Host was very kind since our arrival and even we didn't have reservation, they made a good effort to accommodate our party including four kids. The problems started one hour later when we all starving had no food in our table. We asked many times to our friendly waiter about our food and the kind answer was always same: its coming. One hour and a half later we called the manager. She just ignored us. She said that the kitchen is overdone and we didn't had reservation. We asked for the bill after such rude approach, however the food arrived minutes later. We are very thankful with our waiter but we are not coming back never again because part of the dinning experience is the treatment you receive in restaurants. A one hour and a half wait for the food is not a good experience and even food is good, we could not enjoyed any more. We were mad and tired.

2  Thank PAULZEV