“Vegan food that's delicous enough for non-vegans YUM!!!!”

Sublime Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Sublime Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Sunrise and Oakland
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Vegan food that's delicous enough for non-vegans YUM!!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This place is a bit of a drive so we save it for when my vegan son visits but it's always great. I'm a card carrying carnivor but I respect my son's life choice and support as much as possible. This place works for both of us as I don't miss anything when we dine here. This place is pretty upscale by my standards but the food is great and the profits all go to animal charities I believe.

Garden on the roof provides some organic food for the restaurant but also demonstrates their focus on smart environmental friendly design. Everything about this place impresses me.

I HIGHLY recomment the Frito Misto (fried cauliflower with sweet chili sauce)!!!

• Visited January 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Take non vegetarians”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great food, outstanding service, lovely restaurant. Even my non-vegetarian fiance enjoyed his meal. Don't miss the soft pretzel app or the watermelon margaritas.

Visited December 2012
Frostburg, Maryland
“One of my favorite places in Fort Lauderdale!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Fantastic way to try GOOD vegetarian food. Meat-eaters - don't worry about not getting a filling meal (common misconception about vegetarian food). The meals are so flavorful and interesting. It is beautifully decorated and seems so elegant for a restaurant that can offer such affordable meals. And the prices!? Dinner in Fort Lauderdale for under $20?! Yep.....and a tasty one, at that!

• Visited December 2012
Fort Lauderdale
“Best of the row”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Found tasty vegan dishes, some unusual and ones to add to my new Vegan diet. The restaurant is large, spacious and not your typical Ft. Lauderdale decor. Worth a try.

Visited December 2012
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Dine here and help donate to animal welfare at the same time!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My teen daughter has been vegetarian for over 2 years so I was thrilled to find a vegetarian restaurant we could go to while visiting Ft Lauderdale.

I am a bit puzzled by some of the negative reviews here on TA as we had a great dining experience here. From the signage outside it does not specify this is a vegetarian restaurant so I am thinking some of the negative reviews are from people expecting to see meat and chicken on the menu perhaps?

To start, the restaurant is very pretty inside with waterfalls and lovely tile. There is a bar that is open to the restaurant which was a bit unique as well.

The staff is extremely knowledgeable about the menu and the owner stopped by a few times to chat and to see how we were enjoying the food. She told us alot of the herbs, and salad items such as lettuces and tomatoes are grown on their rooftop garden. You cant get fresher than that!

We ordered frito misto, mushroom ravioli, portabella stack and we shared the coconut cake for dessert. All items were very good and the coconut cake was perfectly moist and the best I have ever had.

All profits from the restaurant go to support animal welfare!

• Visited December 2012