“What you would expect”

Sublime Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Sublime Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Sunrise and Oakland
Sedona, Arizona
“What you would expect”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I am so incredibly glad there is a vegan place in Ft Lauderdale! We weren't disappointed but the high prices kind of mitigated the pleasure after the main dish proved to be unexciting. We felt the atmosphere was pretty sophisticated which was fun, but the food wasn't 100%. It wasn't gross or bad-tasting but we were ready to be wowed and that just wasn't the case.

We would go back here again for sure, especially since there is a lot of fun stuff on the menu. I will say - we went to Dabster's in West Palm the night before (also 100% vegan but with more raw options), and we agreed Darbster's took the proverbial cake!

• Visited September 2012

Fort Lauderdale
“Overrated”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have great vegetarian friends where I have had amazing meals, I found the food here bland and expensive. No return planned

2 Thank William R
Miami Beach, Florida
“Disappointed--just average.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had dinner with two friends at Sublime on a Friday evening. I will start off by saying that the service is very good. We were seated promptly, our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable and everything ran very smoothly. My disappointment was with the food, it was average at best. One friend is a vegan, one mostly vegetarian and I eat anything. Sublime is the vegan's favorite restaurant and she was quite happy. On the other hand, I and the other diner were quite underwhelmed. We ordered several dishes to split--the cauliflower appetizer (good but nothing great), broccoli hummus (just ok, quite bland), ravioli (unseasoned, too heavy on the pasta), french fries (average) and the chopped salad (beautifully presented but rather tasteless). We ordered the sundae to taste and it was good but again, nothing special. The entire meal was a disappointment to me--I expected fresh ingredients with lots of flavor from seasonings. The food was uniformly bland and pretty uninspired. I will definitely try a pure vegan restaurant again but I wouldn't make a trip back to Sublime, just wasn't worth the drive for mediocre food.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank AnBrPe
Boca Raton, Florida
“Simply "Sublime"”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We live in South Florida so we try to visit as much as possible. Lovely decor and the service is quick and the servers are knowledgeable.

Food is excellent for Vegans and non-Vegan alike. Many lovely dishes and delicious drinks.
The wonderful owner, Nancy, is an avid animal advocate and many of the restaurants profits benefit animal welfare.

I am sure you will enjoy! We will be going back very soon.

• Visited July 2012
Dania Beach, Florida
“My "girls" from GA”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Vegan friends from GA came down to visit and asked a co worker where to go.....Sublime is awesome.....the sliders are unreal.....we also had the frried cauliflower and it was yummy!!!! 80$ for 4 women...+ a cople of cocktails....easy on the tummy, soul and pocket book!

Visited April 2012