“bland food”

Skyline Chili Incoporated
Ranked #317 of 1,345 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The food was bland, the Chili is too "soupy"... nothing special

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Try three on a plate all the way witha little hotsauce thats on the table. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I've been eating at Skyline in Lauderdale since the late 70's. I've never quite figured out what it is about the chili that keeps me coming back. It is an old Greek recipe that has some spices and ingredients one would not necessarily expect in chili. Chocolate? At any rate I love the place and have at least two Coney's every time I go. The staff is great, the restaurant is very clean and most importantly the chili is addictive.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I love this chili...sooo unique (its the only chili I will eat)..I'm six months in Ft Lauderdale & six months in Monterey, Calif---thus I have to buy the canned chili & bring it to Monterey in lieu of
being without the chili for six months (withdrawals). I'd just as soon eat this as to go to fine dining restaurants (believe me- i love fine dining, but sometimes its disappointing) Skyline never disappoints. My grand daughters love it also.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Sorry but had the Chili with beans for lunch, not impressed.