“Disappointing.”

Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth’s Chris Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #226 of 1,351 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I ordered the rib eye medium well but it came "well well done" and tasted like cardboard. NO taste at all. I love good steak and enjoyed like every night on a trip to Wyoming. My husband and I were dressed country club casual, no jacket, and I was so disappointed to see people come in looking honestly like they had not even taken a shower. Baggy shorts and baseball caps. I am sure management hates that also. It is perfectly lovely inside. The Caesar salad was good. The female waiter relentlessly pushed me to order a more expensive glass of red wine, although I did not ask for her recommendation. I would not go back. HOWEVER, it was our anniversary, and everyone mentioned it, and they even took a photo of us and gave it to us.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I love Ruths' Chris. I always find the food delicious, service outstanding and wine very good. I was pleased to see they had a special menu. A prix fixe 3-course Classics menu. Appetizer, entree with side and dessert. Although it took away from the "extravagance" I usually feel when I dine here, it was a great value. Food was great, good portions and service was fantastic. You could upgrade certain parts of the meal, too. I had lobster bisque and surf and turf. Husband had wedge salad and filet.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

After recently eating at Ruth's Chris Ft. Lauderdale I must say I am not only impressed, but proud to say this cuisine can be found in Ft. Lauderdale! I started off in the bar with my friend and had the Blueberry Mojito, it was very good and not too sweet. The bar staff was attentive and when we were finished we were sat in the main dining room. I enjoyed the Lamb Chops with mint jelly and some Escargot. My server was funny and kept us laughing the whole night. I also liked how the manager came up and asked us about our time. It was a memorable night.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I wasn't really looking forward to going to Ruth's Chris as I ate in the one in Las Vegas and thought it was okay but way overpriced; but my friend insisted we go and I am gald we did. First of all, Ruth's Classic 3-course Prix fixe dinner was a reasonably good deal, and second, the food was fantastic! I had the Ceasar Salad and Ribeye with Mashed Potatoes. The ribeye was topped with butter and maybe the best steak I have ever had in my life! Perfect! The Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake I had for dessert was delicious, as was my friend's creme brulee I tasted.

It was so good I went again a few weeks later and it was equally good the second time. I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Went for the first time tonight and all I can say is awesome!! Service - Food-Atomsphere.

I will be going back for sure.