“Delicious”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I decided to stir away from my usual order of meat lasagna and try something different. So, I ordered a small meat lovers pizza, which came with peperoni, sausage, meatballs and ham and to my surprise, it was better than I thought. It wasn't greasy like most places and the crust was thin just how I like it. It is a bit pricy, $15.99 for a small, but worth it.

Delivery took about 45 minutes, which is the average delivery time for most places. They have a fan in me, I will definitely order again.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Dawn and I are in search of great pizza in South Florida, and so far Vito's has met the mark. We understand that pizza is very personal to many people due to local, and taste; but so far Vito's fits the bill.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I stopped here for half an hour with a family member on the way to a meeting it was the best soup I have had in a while although tomato based it was not acidic. delish! and they had lots of choice on the menu, only issue was the service was not great. Improve the service it would be a winning combination.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

OK people you want great Pizza with great service, Vito's does not disappoint. We went in for lunch and had the white pizza, holy macaroni it was awesome, have some NY Style Pizza that folds over and gives you a glimpse of Times Square, and the service, I felt like I was in my families restaurant and all my Brothers, Aunt's, Uncle's were there with me. I have also had Italian Specialty's like the Baked Zita, that will coat your lungs it so good. Vito's is a family place that treats you like family!

Reviewed October 3, 2016

they re heat the slice of your choice. We ordered a custom pizza that was not cooked enough for our liking- average food