“Big Louie’s is a solid neighborhood pizza place”

Big Louie's Pizzeria Italian
Ranked #68 of 1,439 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We like this pizza and the pasta dishes at Big Louie’s. The place is okay inside as well. Great to stop in and grab a slice. Dean Myerow

1  Thank dean m

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We visited here for the first time several years ago while on vacation. Its been a must do on our schedule ever since! Every year while in town we dine here twice and have never had a bad meal. The garlic knots are life changing and if there was a way to bring extras home we would. Service has been very friendly and the big Hawaiian looking guy has been our waiter every time. We have tried several other places in the area that had decent reviews but were highly disappointed so we keep coming back here! You know the food is good when you talk about it months before going back....

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I use TripAdvisor whenever I am travelling and thought it would be convenient for a local restaurant to look at the menu and order to go. I clicked the WEBSITE icon on TripAdvisor and then ORDER NOW on the next page. Instead of being on the Big Louie website the icon lead me to Slice where i placed the order. When I got to the restaurant they had no order. While I was talking to the helpful staff at the counter, Slice called to confirm my order. I had waited around my house and took my time getting to the restaurant so the order would be ready. Then a different location of Big Louie's called to confirm, Slice had the wrong location for my order and the calls were a long time after I placed the order.
The food was good but don't order on line, call the restaurant instead.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Good food and staff
Always go to this piza establishment for our takeaways also reasonable priced
Also you can park outside large car park

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Big Louie's is on my list for the best pizza places in Fort Lauderdale. As a local I am always looking to find the best of the best. My blog at deanmyerow.com has begun the search. Come check out Big Louie's you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank dean m