“Good sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have sushi regularly and it seemed really hard to find in Florida! This was a wee restaurant that did a full Japanese range of sushi and meals. I went here once for dinner and once for lunch. The prices were reasonable for a restaurant style dining. I had tuna and salmon sushi or sashimi and it was very fresh and well presented. Would recommend for a sit down lunch or dinner.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Night before our cruise we decided on sushi and found this place online. We enjoyed everything we ordered. Small but adequate and service was excellent. Will definitely go back on our next trip.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I had a chicken dish and it was beautiful! The food was all very good and I'd definitely go back anytime ! Waiting on staff we're very nice and atmosphere was great

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Fish was very fresh (as you'd expect) service was very good and attentive. Can get a little crowded and parking is weird. Recommend walking if you're staying near. THE BEST CRAB RANGOONS IVE EVER HAD! They are called cheese age (agay) but I HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We ate here before our cruise and were not disappointed! The sushi was very good and fresh. I love that they have rolls wrapped in cucumber! I did not have a roll I didn't enjoy. The inside is small but cute. I didn't personally care for the fried banana dessert...but the rest of the food was outstanding. The service was just ok as the waitress wasn't very friendly and did have part of our order wrong however it was corrected. I would return for sure!