“Food quality has gone down.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #180 of 1,375 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

It tastes worse than many frozen Italian foods. Service ranges from excellent to horrible, depending on the server. Avoid Kesly as a server. He doesn't clear the table, doesn't box up food, doesn't bring refills in a new glass as they are trained to do.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I loved the hospitality of the waitresses, Julie and Khristen. They made it to be a great experience. Even though the price was a bit steep, it was worthwhile.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate here during our week long Fort Lauderdale stay. This was the best meal we had the entire week. The staff is so friendly. Our waiter took the time to ask us where we were from and how we were enjoying Fort Lauderdale. We ordered dinner for 2 adults and 4 kids. the adult each had an alcoholic drink and and appetizer as well. Our bill was a little over $80. Really good food at good prices.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The idea to serve a complementary salad as a starter is brilliant. The salad is delicious, healthy and shortens the time for waiting for the main course. Wine offers should be taken, always good wines.
If one searches a good restaurant in an unknown area, go to Olive Garden - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This Olive Garden is easier to find and get into the parking lot than the one in Plantation, for starters, even with the GPS. From the moment we walked in, we were warmly received, and our waiter was soft-spoken, yet very attentive and accomodating. I generally order extra sauce on the side and dry breadsticks with pats of butter as opposed the the greasy and overly salted garlic breadsticks that generally come with the meal. Sometimes I also ask for a small dish of olive oil to dip them into. I ordered cheese ravioli with marinara sauce and my husband ordered portabella mushroom ravioli in the cream sauce. Our meal was served promptly, hot and tasty. The salad came with my request for extra tomatoes and everything was perfect. It was too cold inside the restaurant, for many people,however, since I noticed some women with their arms around themselves, but I brought my jacket in with me, so I was comfortable. I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Ileen E