“Good food and convenient.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #103 of 1,326 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
“Good food and convenient.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stopped in alone for lunch while on a business trip. I ate at the bar and was pleased with both my food and service. The bartender helped me to select a glass of wine to my liking. Her permitted me to sample it before pouring me a full glass.

• Visited February 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I'll Live With The Olive.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been here several times in the last few months, because of their special offers that they have advertised. The food is decent and the prices affordable.....you never leave hungry. This and the last time, the service was not that good. I also had to as the same server (maybe she is new?) for bread, as I see one of the other reviewers had to. Perhaps this is a new policy? Anyhow, all in all, a nice place to eat with friends, or by yourself.

• Visited January 2013
Texas City, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never Ever Again!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Terrible service!!!! Me and my family went to this Olive Garden and the waitress was terrible. We order the Canellonis with Lobster and Shrimp the employee doesn't even offer to bring salad or bread. When we ask her for the bread the waitress said that she usually doesn't bring bread unless the customers ask. She didn't even ask if we want any desserts. Terrible Jacqlyn... Tried to do a better service.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Always Good!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

We were a group of 20 persons on december 27th. I called in and the young lady said to me come and we will set something for you guys!
We arrived there, and they set a nice place for us in a room away from the other customers!
We felt special and very well treated!!!! Thanks so much for again a very nice diner with our group!!!!

• Visited December 2012
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Deerfield Beach,
“they aim to please”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We like going to lunch there, and we have a group who meet every 2 months and have lunch.
When we have company we like to go there too.

• Visited November 2012