“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The soup and salad combo was great. I also had the pasta fagolia. Not bad but not like nonna's. My friends liked the pizza also.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I went there and he had the lasagna which he enjoyed very much and I had the. Manicotti. Which. Was nice and
Cheesy very good. I"ll. define try be going back they have a special on at night buy one dinner and take one home 2/12.00. Just thought I would let everyone. Know. In. Case you wanted to go

Reviewed November 7, 2012

chicken was so bad ,had to call mgr. to complain! mgr. agreed,said it was a new supplier. was a favorite-the salad with iceberg lettuce-now all rabbit food. all new staff-what a shame! and to top it all off-mgr. did not subtract from bill-adios and goodbye chicken marsala radial tire.charlie T

Reviewed October 31, 2012

When Olive Garden was operating in Canada we used to visit and really enjoyed it as a friendly place with a good selection of food at reasonable prices. We were disappointed when all of the Canadian locations closed. So on our recent visit to Fort Lauderdale we decided that one place we wanted to go to was the Olive Garden.

This is not a long review as we did not have much to eat. We opted for the unlimited soup and salad combo (an old favorite of ours) and were not disappointed. It was the same as we remembered - nice soup, good healthy salad and great (but probably not so healthy!) garlic bread sticks. The service was friendly and quick and the restaurant itself was clean, well decorated and spacious. And the price was right.

Come back to Canada Olive Garden.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Loved the ease to make a 3course meal for 2 for a small price. Kids choices were rather good. we took my parents along so we were with the 6 of us. Our dinner was casual, relaxed and tasty.
The bill came up and our waiter rechecked it telling is sorry we made a mistake I have to correct that first . So that took a few minutes just when we were wondering where he went he came back with the right bill AND 3 pieces of desert we had had as an excuse for the mistake. No need to say they did not have to do that, they did and that was great.
following our trip to Fort Myers we went to an Olive Garden but I can tell you that that honestly was a bad choice. So it seems it really depends on were you are at!
But this Olive Garden ? Excellent food AND service.