“Very good!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I went there tonight for my sister's birthday if I went by the review I read I would not go but it was a very good experience our waiter justin was very nice gave us good ideas on the steak choice that my sister wanted. Sometime some of the reviews are wrong I think they should give this outback a try. Very good.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

We went on a Friday night and didn't mind the 40-minute wait for a table as we could sit down with a drink from the bar. Service was OK but sometimes a little too fast - for example the main course arrived when we were halfway through the starter.
The Bloomin' Onion was as good as expected and the steaks were fantastic but both jacket potatoes and fries were cooked with so much salt they were almost inedible. The waiter agreed this was a problem.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

The only good thing at this Outback was our server, Matthew. He was excellent, pleasant, helpful & always checking on us. Kudos to Matthew for being one of the best servers I have met in quite a while. Service, wonderful. Atmosphere, dreary, worn, dated. Food? Cold loaf of bread. Blooming onion, greasy. Very. Onion, shrimp & my fish with lump crabmeat all tasted of same seasoning. Fish was so very hot, for so long that you won't convince me it hadn't been in a microwave. What lump crabmeat? Other than the seasoning all I tasted were the mushrooms. Green beans, good. Garlic mashed potatoes, boring. My husband's ribs were tasty but the chicken was a dried out breast of the bird. Barely ate any of the food. Scotch & water good and my husband's Fosters cold & tasty. Would not recommend or return but will keep an eye out for Matthew should he move to another restaurant.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

We came to this Outback because we were looking for quality food at a top notch price and didn't want to take a chance on something else. Normally, we wouldn't seek out Outback on our vacation but after a terrible lunch experience, it was just what we needed.

Great service, great food, accurate orders, and friendly staff. No complaints!!

If you're in the area and looking for a top quality go-to, look no further!

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Was not pleased with their service last night. Should have followed my first mind and went to Bone Fish Grill instead. Once we entered, the host was apparently was having a heavily deep conversation with co-workers, because no one said anything. Even after I approached them, and said excuse me they continue for a few more seconds. After we were seated, the host returns and just lays the menus down, doesn't say...anything. Ok, I decided since were here let's make the best of it. Our waitress comes over never once introduce herself. After our dinner arrived, she made her way back to our table only one time once to check on us, and the sad part about the restaurant was not crowed. After we finished our dinner, she brings the bill, did not even ask if we wanted dessert. Oh, and the bill belonged to another table. Needless to say when we were leaving the restaurant, again the host said NOTHING. Surely will not return to this Outback, I'll stick to Pembroke Pines location.