“Unique, Fresh, Excellent Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eduardo de San Angel

Eduardo de San Angel
Reserve with OpenTable
Eduardo de San Angel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 1,320 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Bayview Dr.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Unique, Fresh, Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

The restaurant is tucked in a strip shopping center on the eastbound side of Commercial Blvd. Once you enter, the decor and atmosphere is quaint and intimate. The owner/chef has been in there for 20 years and blends Mexican and international influences into his dishes. I enjoyed one of their specials, the cilantro soup, to start. What a unique blend of flavors with just a little lingering heat. I ordered the "Hollywood" special which was a thick piece of flounder-like fish on top of creamed spinach and fingerling potatoes. It was absolutely outstanding. I also recommend the sangria. The service is very good, as you would expect from a restaurant of this caliber.
A word of caution - peruse the menu before going. While I loved the food and thought the options sounded creative and very interesting, it was not the kind of restaurant my husband enjoys. His palate prefers a steak-and-potato-served-with-a-lettuce-wedge kind of option and that did not exist. That being said, if you enjoy a little twist to the menu, you will enjoy this high quality experience.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Meredith G

Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Must have the Cilantro food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

No your ordinary Mexican restaurant. No strong flavor. Excellent mix of vegetable and seasonings. Fresh fish and perfect meat cut. Always ask for special of the day. We were ther with some friends and our new baby. They have small room to keep a quiet place for our liter angel. We dont want to leave and just wish for more space in the stomach to continue eating. All the deserts are home made. First time I have an unsweet Dulce de Leche with crepas and espreso ice cream. I cant wait to go again.

Visited September 2013
staten island, NY
“Best in years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I have been a Lauderdale-by-the-sea condo owner for over 30 years coming down 3-4 times a year. I visited Eduardo's for the first time last week and we enjoyed one of the best meals we have ever had here. The food, atmosphere and service (Iven our waiter) were first class. The special appetizer shrimp and crab cocktail was to die for. My wife enjoyed a South American white fish and I had the skirt steak specials which were extraordinary. Both were abundant portions. I can't believe I have not been here in all these years but you can bet this is a KEEPER.

• Visited September 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a very delicious meal, both appetizers and entrees were prepared to perfection Service was excellent. Very attentive and helpful. We have just moved to the Fort Lauderdale area from New York and are thrilled to have such a wonderful gem of a restaurant right down the street. We will be back!

• Visited July 2013
Richmond, VA
“Spectacular presentation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Delightful menu, short wait for food, delicate rolls and muffins, first class all the way. A surprise for a restaurant located in a strip center shopping area! Service was divine, but portions so large had no room for dessert. Entrees $28.00 + so bring your wallet. Tired of junk or fast food? Try this place! Five star rating sign at the door. They earned it!

• Visited August 2013