“Outstanding!!!”
Review of Casa D'Angelo

Casa D'Angelo
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa D'Angelo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,375 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My friends and I went there last Sunday night for the first time (we live in Oklahoma). We were greeted at the door by the owner Mario and the entire evening was fabulous. The food was outstanding and the service was top notch. I can't wait to go back again!!! Thanks to Mario and the entire staff for a wonderful evening.
Rebecca from Oklahoma

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have been to Casa d'Angelo last year for the first time while visiting friends (locals) who took me there highly recommending the place. Durin my 2 week visit, I think we went 3 times...I was so impressed, I insisted on going back and bringing some other friends. I go to Italy a lot and, let me tell you,if I didn't know I was in FLL,I could have thought... I was eating in a Roman trattoria!!! The pizzas, the suppli (rice balls stuffed with mozzarella cheese), the insalata caprese (tomato, basil and mozzarella di buffala) were to die for! And while you're waiting for your food, they bring you some delicious bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. That place is plainly heaven!!!
I am leaving tomorrow for Florida and be assure I will go back to Casa d'Angelo!!!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

A chilled bottle of Prosecco was waiting for us as requested. We were seated in the wine cellar, surrounded by walls of wine: now that is a table with a view! The pasta fagiolli was a perfect start. The not on the menu burrito was as good as it gets! The Osso Bucco was a meal for 4, and I just couldn't stop eating it. If it wasn't the best Osso Bucco I have ever had, it sure came close. Finished off with a lemon gelato that could have been served in any city in Italy. This place rocks!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Food was excellent as was service. Small error was made with one of the entrees - that entree plus both desserts were taken off the bill! Excellent wine list. Really a first-rate Italian restaurant. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Canadiantraveller29
Reviewed January 25, 2013

One of the best wine lists in Florida. Reading the book is worth the price of a quality bottle. The waiters are super quality and most of the best dishes are coming from the descriptions provided by the waiter. Our whole table ordered items not on the menu.
The veal chop was amazing. The fish was prepared perfectly. Even. The coffee and desert was presented and tasted great. Can't wait to go back soon.

1  Thank Lenny W