“Superb Italian”
Review of Casa D'Angelo

Casa D'Angelo
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa D'Angelo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,349 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is an exquisite Italian restaurant with numerous homemade items and specials. My only complaint is not being able to eat everything. The appetizers, entree and dessert were all knockouts. I even got a nice Brunello at a decent price. For me, I did not mind paying for such a fine meal. Service was informed and quick. In addition, the ambiance was good. We will definitely be back and highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Went here for dinner last night after the boat show. We have been to the one in Boca Raton and its always been fabulous! Upon arriving we were seated at a tiny table for two WAY in the back. We like to sit next to each other at dinner so we weren't thrilled about our table. Our waiter was very nice and went through all the specials for the evening, one if which was a risotto of the day with either shaved white truffles or with truffle oil. My husband ordered the lasagna and I took the waiters recommendation of the risotto with the shaved truffles. The food came out very quickly. The waiter proceeded to shave the white truffle over my dish. My husband like his lasagna enough and my risotto was good, a tad undercooked though. We then had a nice apple tart with cinnamon ice cream which was quite good. Then came the bill..,I was shocked to learn the total was $140.00. I had only a glass of wine and my husband drank water. When I looked closely to the bill I almost fell over when I saw that my risotto dish was $78.00!! That was nearly half the cost if the entire bill. I was completely floored...we are not cheap people and have eaten at some wonderful restaurants across the country, but this was just a complete shocker. I would highly recommend you ask your server what the cost is of any special you are ordering, if they so not tell you upfront. If you find yourself at Casa D'Angelo's tonight, be sure to avoid the risotto with shaved white truffles special, unless you don't mind overpaying for a mediocre and undercooked dish.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

There is no better Italian restaurant any where
I have been coming here for 5 years for the boat show non better

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Very consistant, very good....my only negaive is when you go in as a party of 2, you sometimes get ignored

Reviewed October 16, 2012

average food---poor value ambiance ;very noisy service at times mediocer other italian offer bette value