“Quick bite for lunch”
Review of Ocean View Delight

Ocean View Delight
Ranked #423 of 1,501 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Welcome to OceanViewDelight Kitchen & Grill. Ours is a small privately owned Mediterranean Cafè & Restaurant ,but we have a big heart and we use it for making delicious food and drinks.Come experience the "wow" factor.Delicious Home Made Food. Fresh Ingredients. Feel the Difference! We Deliver.. Can't come to us? We go to you. On the beach? We bring to your nearest Life Guard Tower. Also call us for pick-up. Free WiFi. We also provide free hugh speed wi-fi. Imported beers, wine, cocktails. Marula and Dom Pedro
Reviewed October 15, 2018

The hamburgers here are not your standard hamburger. This burger is made with egg , parsley and spices and is served with a house sauce. Different and tasty.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We only went there one time for a breakfast. I had yogurt parfait and my mom had the pancakes with Chai tea.

It was OK for us to get the morning started, although pancakes are not your fluffy ihop type, there's definitely some room for improvement.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

I passed this place several times on my morning walks, and then happened to spy an omelette being served to some customers on the patio in front. I had the pleasure of dining here twice during a 4-day stay. The omelettes and potatoes are delicious - freshly prepared and tastily seasoned. The coffee was very good. My favorite dish though was the hummus and olives served with triangles of pita toast as an appetizer. I also loved the house-made burger - deliciously seasoned and cooked and served with OVD sauce (rather like a remoulade, but more mediterranean in its attitude). I did not try the smoothies, but they look absolutely amazing. I recommend Ocean View Delight whole-heartedly. Service was friendly, attentive and helpful in selecting beers and food items. Thank you.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018

After finding a huge line up at the great place across the road, my fiancé & I ended up here. After paying $57 for a lunch of 2 mediocre hamburgers that were completely overpowered by the cumin they contained, a glass of wine & an iced tea, I went inside the restaurant to use the bathroom. I was very abruptly told that the bathroom was for customers only...Honestly, the woman was SO rude, it was all do not to tell her that if I wasn't a customer, I wouldn't be needing to pay the $57 check! We just didn't want to short change our server who was trying her best. When we saw the woman approached our table, I thought maybe she's realized her mistake & come over to apologize...but no, she simply snatched to credit card processor, sneered at me and left. If you're in the area, in need of good food, do yourself a favour and go to Primanti...it's worth the wait. You'll have better food & good service with no attitude, at a fraction of the cost.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank triciajoyb
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Pros- lots (and I mean lots) of vegan options, serve all day breakfast, ocean view outside seating
Cons- not very tasty, some plates are small so not enough

Date of visit: March 2018