“Jersey Style Hoagie!”
Review of Primo Hoagies - CLOSED

Primo Hoagies
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I wandered into this place about a month ago and told my husband it had good hoagies like the ones my mom would bring to us from Northern New Jersey. No wonder, evidently this place was born in New Jersey. Fantastic sandwiches!

1  Thank FredTheCatTravels

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I am visiting Ft Lauderdale for a month and I did not want a big dinner. I saw a local ad for Primo Hoagies and thought I would try them, I ordered the large corned beef, swiss cheese, cole slaw and Russian dressing. It was a really great sandwich, just what I wanted. The roll was fresh and crispy, even at 8pm at night. All the ingredients were just delicious. The staff could not have been nicer. The huge sandwich was fairly priced at $9.99. I'll be back to try other sandwiches.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Have eaten/ordered food from here numerous times. Starting to lose confidence in them as they have messed up my orders at least half of the time. Subs not that tasty either and the meat is so salty. Ridiculous text heavy hard to figure out menu. No wonder they have difficulty getting their orders correct. They should offer salads as well instead of their breadless subs that are a joke.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

La Spadas finally has a competitor in town that is way better. Primo Hoagies have better bread and meats and more selection. Without a doubt the best sub in Broward county and perhaps the whole country.