Tripadvisor
Fort Lauderdale

“Wonderful Lunch in Fort Lauderdale Beach”
Review of Casablanca Cafe

Casablanca Cafe
Ranked #31 of 1,465 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Description: American Restaurant & Piano Bar featuring Seafood, Steaks, Salads, Happy Hour Small Plates. Follow us on Instagram @casablancacafefortlauderdale
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Casablanca Cafe has a European vibe and wonderful food & drink. I had escargot and chowder yesterday and lamb pita today.. My wife had the wedge salad and salmon both days. Views out to the ocean are beautiful. We recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank powellgolfer
Write a reviewReviews (5,052)

Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Had a great time here on Sunday night with live entertainment at the piano bar. Great time had by all and great drinks

2  Thank ohiofamily2323
Reviewed January 21, 2020

The salads and entrees were delicious, so that part was good. They served bread and it tasted stale. The same thing happened last time I was here. Service was very inattentive at the beginning. When the waiter finally came over to help us he was very nice, but I think a restaurant this popular can do a lot better. The music / entertainment ensured a fun vibe, but I don't think I'll return on my next trip to Fort Lauderdale. Disappointed.

1  Thank 161kevinr
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Dinner experience was very bad. Waiter personally recommended a terrible wine "special" (should have rejected the bottle), the food was delivered faster than a McDonald's happy meal and tasted like a salty mess. The worst part was that the staff REPEATEDLY slammed the door while servicing the out door area. Could not believe how they could care less. The Manager was present and apparently clueless and/or hearing impaired.

1  Thank krh125
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Returned to our little spot for some beautiful oceanfront dining and wonderful food. I had the fish n chips which
I have thought about for a year. My husband had the Angus burger. Just spectacular! The waffle fries are hands down the best I have ever enjoyed. You must come here to eat. Now!

1  Thank Claudia D