“wonderful experience”

Neighborhood: Central Beach
Selbyville, Delaware
“wonderful experience”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Casablanca in January 2013. Food was outstanding and the service was superb.

• Visited January 2013

• Finnish first
Hammonton NJ
“With so many to choose we keep going back...”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place the first time and love it more after our second time. We found it on TA last year and after a disappointing meal at Billy's Stonecrab in Hollywood we were almost ready to go for a pizza...we went early after calling and were told not too long a wait if you get there by 630. Right on arrived at 610 seated in 15 minutes. Perfect seat upstairs by the rail ocean side. I had the baked Brie plate and for the first time I wanted to take a pic for Facebook..it looked as good as it tasted...didn't do it though hate people who post dinner plates...ribeye was great with the blue cheese sauce. Hubby had Maui Maui which he loved. Irish coffee was a disappointment to much cream de menthe but overall best night of 4 nights out in FLL. Service was great and no issue with noise...

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Right on A1A in Fort Lauderdale. We had a late lunch on a travel day. While I had a little trouble getting the meals that I ordered because they where out of my first two choices, I ended up getting a great mahi-mahi sandwich on an awesome roll. I think the prices are typical of a beach, tourist area, namely not cheap, if I am every in the area again, I would eat here again

Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“romantic place, good food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have been here 3 times. never been disappointed. food is always good and the service is without a glitch. A little expensive but I guess that is the premium for its location right on the beach.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ManofTastes
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We ate there 3 times on our vacation: once had the French onion soup and chowder as late night snack..excellent. Next had the Happy Hour drinks (2 for 1) with cheap but delicious appetizers, and the finale scallops and salmon and "wow" best ever. Will definitely recommend and revisit when in area.