“Best food in Florida!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casablanca Cafe

Casablanca Cafe
Ranked #16 of 1,326 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Salinas, California
“Best food in Florida!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We ate here two out of three days staying in the area as it was sooo good and the other restaurants in the area could not compare. The menu is creative and reasonably priced. The Chardonnay list could be improved (but we are wine snobs from California), but the food was "to die for". . wonderful preparations. Also, my husband cannot have any gluten and both nights the staff went above and beyond to ensure that nothing he ordered had gluten in it. The chef was very accommodating to work with them and us. The second night we went to another place and were told that the chef would not accommodate gluten intolerance. This made us incensed and even more appreciative of the chef at Casablanca. .so we went back the next night to have a wonderful meal again!

Visited February 2013

• Finnish first
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Beautiful must see restaurant and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

A definate must go to if in Fort Lauderdale. A great date night or night out with the girls. Excellant food and beautiful ambiance. The restaurant is built in an old house with many unique rooms for seating and outdoor eating. Very busy so make a reservation for night time, but worth the wait.

• Visited March 2012
Portland, OR
“Great option near Ft. Lauderdale Beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

If you're visiting Ft. Lauderdale Beach this is a great option for dinner. I had the crab crusted snapper and the crab cake. Both were delicious a bit pricey but not unreasonable, especially considering that most of the other options in the area were more expensive and empty. It was busy, but we did get seated outside right away where we could see the beach and is in a great historic building.

• Visited February 2013
Davie, Florida
“Good Food, Great Ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to the Casablance Cafe for Valentine's Day dinner. We usually go here for a special occasion dinner. The service was quick and the food was very good. I had the flank steak and my boyfriend has the sea bass. The only thing that I was not happy with were the drinks. We had to send one drink back because it tasted salty and my drink didn't have enough alcohol. But...overall it was good. Just a side note, I like the downstairs dining area better than the upstairs area.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank linda t
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous food with a very romantic atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I had read reviews about this restaurant and based on those decided to have dinner there one night during our honeymoon. We loved the romantic atmosphere of the place, it was cosy and perfect for an intimate dinner even though the restaurant was full and extremely busy. The food was very tasty, a little pricey but worth it for a special occasion. I would love to go back! The one thing I would say is if you arrive after 8pm you will probably have a wait to be seated but it is worth it, we went at around 7pm and although we didn't have to wait for long before we were served by the time we had finished the piano player had not even finished setting up so we missed the live music which was one of the reasons we wanted to go! It would be nice if they started the live music earlier in the night, but we still had a great time.

Visited January 2013